The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

the meet up was at a maid cafe? low hanging fruit but... i'm not surprised.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:Hold up a minute, yo. There's a maid café in New York?
Even I didn't know that, yo.

Meanwhile...

Got a stomach bug yesterday; effects still lingering today. Periods of sleeping and bathroom abound.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Thought maid cafe was just the name of some chain restaurant like Wendy's. Googled it now. Yeah...
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Thought maid cafe was just the name of some chain restaurant like Wendy's. Googled it now. Yeah...
Yeah, hence my shock and confusion that they seem to be spreading outside of Japan. Heck, even I didn't go to one when in Akihabara.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

This effing weather. Just yesterday and Sunday we had late Spring-like weather; sunny, seasonally warm and overall gorgeous two days. Today was a dreary mess of rain, wind and get this...snow. Yes effing snow.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:This effing weather. Just yesterday and Sunday we had late Spring-like weather; sunny, seasonally warm and overall gorgeous two days. Today was a dreary mess of rain, wind and get this...snow. Yes effing snow.

Snow? I thought you lived in the US, not Canadia!

Weather was pretty nice today so I thought "Hell, I'm not sitting inside all day" so I took a drive over to the next town, taking country roads along the way. Turns out they've re-developed the park. It's quite nice now.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Yeah it's nice weather. Think I'm gonna go drinking in a bit, a few beers round a friends, a few in the next village at a nice pub, then move on up to the big city. Could get messy, could end up drinking 'till the breakadawn...
[video=youtube;7TWyj3gGPWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWyj3gGPWU[/video]
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Since we speaking on weather, the springtime weather has come back just in time for the Easter weekend + beyond. Today's gonna be me soaking in the sun and breezes.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

So this is what I decided on doing today.

Haircut today. Gotta take out $20 for that. There's some party I may/may not go to. If former then no food shopping today if the latter then I'll take up on that, and yes putting myself on a budget, as usual.

Then comes the 3DS...XL. I have $196 saved and I'm looking on waiting until next week's paycheck to get the rest of the money needed to buy it. Sounds like a plan, yes?

Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

Big changes are afoot. News is actually a few days old, though any of you that follow me on Twitter (@Prime3k) will know already.

On Monday I handed in my notice at work, and after seven years with my company my last day is Wednesday 24th September. Two days after that, I'm moving to Nottingham and moving in with my girlfriend :D
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k