The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Dragged myself out for new years. Went to a few local pubs. I really do live in a backwater pit full of yokels. Was chatting up some girl and she seemed alright and we had a nice conversation about this and that. She left to get a drink with her mates and I said I'd speak to her later. Anyway, when I found her later she was absolutely shit faced, kept grabbing my jacket while asking me to sing with her and was suddenly speaking with a thick irish accent that she deffo didn't have before. Then she starts saying that everyone had been slagging her off all year because she's Irish. I start laughing saying I don;t believe she's even Irish and she starts waving her fists and accusing me of slagging her off. Looked like she was about to swing a punch but instead she starts blowing kisses at me. I took the opportunity to slowly back away into a crowd of people on the dance floor. My mate copped off with this munter who looked like an acne riven Tracy Beaker. 2014 can only get better.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Birthday's today. Kaito's so nice he got me 3/4 a bag of coated peanuts.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

It been months since I login to RadioSega and now I'm back. Starting the new year jamming to RadioSega music hits :guitar:
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

xboy_in_da_house wrote:It been months since I login to RadioSega and now I'm back. Starting the new year jamming to RadioSega music hits :guitar:
Welcome back! ;)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

xboy_in_da_house wrote:It been months since I login to RadioSega and now I'm back. Starting the new year jamming to RadioSega music hits :guitar:
Welcome back!

I hope you'll stick around.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hope you're back

...Fooooooooooooooooooooooorever
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Went to an ...interesting meetup from Sonic New York.

For starters, it took well over an hour just to find the Maid Cafe NYC place...only to find out it was around the corner from where the train station was....stupid me.

But anyway, yeah I was nervous but surprised to find people in my area who are fellow Sonic fans. So that made me somewhat relieved. We just hanged out in the place, getting to know each other and whatnot. One even treated me to this passion fruit drink, which was delicious.

Other than that we talked random Sonic stuff (ie Sonic Boom, Archie Sonic, etc.) and also about that picnic event happening in May.

All in all, it was a nice day to meet others.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Do people not drink alcohol at these events? If I was ever going to organise an event like this (and I actually did last week - a literature conference) I wouldn't feel comfortable unless there was at least a three to one ratio of bottles of wine to people.
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Killer French Bread wrote:Do people not drink alcohol at these events? If I was ever going to organise an event like this (and I actually did last week - a literature conference) I wouldn't feel comfortable unless there was at least a three to one ratio of bottles of wine to people.
I don't drink. At all. And I'm sure (and been told) that they respect those who don't.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

mtwinny wrote:Went to an ...interesting meetup from Sonic New York.

For starters, it took well over an hour just to find the Maid Cafe NYC place
Hold up a minute, yo. There's a maid café in New York?