The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Today is...

Friday, Friday, Gotta Get down on Friday!!!
Yes it's friday and I shall enjoy myself after school!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

...Mmkay, so. :D

Made $45 today, then met someone while I was out who has a son that plays guitar. Long story short I may have a new student (meaning some extra moolah every now and then for me!) Theeen played acoustic guitar up until..well, now. o_o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

A local museum has a small Japan exhibit on display at the moment so I popped in for a nose while I was in town today.

It was nice: Mainly Edo era focused but it spilt over slightly into the Sengoku and Meiji eras too. There were some beautiful kimonos, a few swords, a matchlock rifle, some woodblock prints, classical artwork, kabuki masks, general knick-kacks from the era - such as darumas tea sets, etc - and to top it off a full set of Edo era solider armour along with a replica helmet you were allowed to try on.

I had a thoroughly enjoyable half hour.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:A local museum has a small Japan exhibit on display at the moment so I popped in for a nose while I was in town today.

It was nice: Mainly Edo era focused but it spilt over slightly into the Sengoku and Meiji eras too. There were some beautiful kimonos, a few swords, a matchlock rifle, some woodblock prints, classical artwork, kabuki masks, general knick-kacks from the era - such as darumas tea sets, etc - and to top it off a full set of Edo era solider armour along with a replica helmet you were allowed to try on.

I had a thoroughly enjoyable half hour.
Edo era....that exhibit does sound nice.

It's Memorial Day for us Americans today....the day we honor those who served our country through war after war. It's also the one of those big 'BBQ grillin' days...so I a lot of that to happen. As for me, I have homework to finish. -_-
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yep, we're def cooking on the grill over here too. o_o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Yep, we're def cooking on the grill over here too. o_o
We aren't; it's some other people. I'm cooped up in the home. -_-
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o Don't own a grill?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:o_o Don't own a grill?
Nah....not now anyway. We just go to someone else's...but not today. :P There's my graduation and Fourth of July though.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Ahh that sucks. My family grills at least 3 times a week XD

So I went to take some packages to the post office to ship today. Last time I got there before 4:30 and they were opened. This time I went there the same time..closed. I swear they just close whenever they fucking feel like it. -_-
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I swear they just close whenever they fucking feel like it. -_-
You have to be very patient!!! The same happens to me all the time!!!