Your recent "other" purchases

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:Could of swore i posted this here. Nearly 2 years on from my Galaxy S3 i picked up a new upgrade

£40 a month with a free Galaxy 3 Tab for Unlimited Mins, texts & 3Gb of 4G data. First 3 months are unlimited so will be using it for home net as BT are crap.

£40 a month seems a bit much. Heck, my £33 a month for my HTC seems expensive to me.

How are you finding it?
Killer French Bread wrote:There is no justification for this purchase: was in bargain booze looking for some pringles to go with the red stripe I was buying and noticed the Panini World Cup sticker album. I had to have it. Bought a stack of stickers to go with it too. Unsuprisingly no England players, but I have got half the Japanese team and the Croatia shiney.
It's a sign! Everyone! Put all your money on Japan to win! Ganbarre Nippon! YAMATOOO DAMASHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:£40 a month seems a bit much. Heck, my £33 a month for my HTC seems expensive to me.

How are you finding it?
Yeah it is a bit much, was paying £31.70 for my S3 but i wanted an upgrade & seeing how it's £47 online i'm happy enough. Plus I've gotten Spotify premium in with it & i was contemplating buying it a month ago so it's a nice bonus (Saving £10 a month).

Phone itself is great! Finger print while gimicky is a great phone lock, screen is beautiful to watch things on, it's nice & nippy to do stuff on, battery is brilliant compared to my S3. My only gripe is that when using the camera to film 4k video it gets a bit warm but it's not a feature i'll be using much. Oh and the TV remote functionality is pretty cool, works at a longer range than the proper remote which struck me as odd.

Also KAGAWAAAAAAAAA
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

If former Leicester legend Yuki Abe lines up for the nippon I'll watch some of their games, but otherwise rats to 'em. Roy's boys are gonna win it this year. You've just gotta believe.*

*And buy the officially endorsed England Umbro kit, only £49.99 at a JJB near you.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Roy's boys are gonna win it this year. You've just gotta believe.*

*And buy the officially endorsed England Umbro kit, only £49.99 at a JJB near you.
I don't live in England; thus I'm allow to back anyone I want - or nobody - and not get death stares from my contemporaries.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

JJB? What part of Bizarro England do you live in?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Yeah you're right sorry, I meant Spacks World Direct
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:JJB? What part of Bizarro England do you live in?
...Does JJB not exist any more?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Apparently. I'm no expert. I've only bought one pair of trainers in the last 10 years (I don't play basketball or tennis, there's no need for them). Had to go on some kind of adventure weekend last year though, so headed down to my local JJB/Spacks World sporting mega complex, or whatever they are, and asked a man in a uniform for the cheapest pair of trainers that would last 3 days. The guy just gave me a funny look. Did get a pair of pumas for 16 notes, but they were probably a waste of money as I reckon my Puerto Rican Fence Climbers would have done a better job of getting me round the assault course I had to do.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:I reckon my Puerto Rican Fence Climbers would have done a better job of getting me round the assault course I had to do.
What are "Puerto Rican Fence Climbers"?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Shoes with a narrow tip instead of a round one. Not only the height of good taste, but good for climbing over stuff should you find yourself needing to show a clean set of heels.
Tic Tac, sir?