Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

On the subject of Gaga, Facebook has rammed this in my face - https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/fa ... 26302.html

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I doubt that. I'm guessing it just has something to do with the games being released over here.
that doesn't make any sense.

It's way more likely that Gaga actually likes Miku, she certainly seems weird enough to be into virtual idols, than SEGA to be throwing any more money at marketing it when it a) already came out last year and b) the only recent release was a digital only vita release and c) the only upcoming release isn't until autumn
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Doesn't make any sense that they're performing together either. Will she be signing/ruining English songs?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Doesn't make any sense that they're performing together either. Will she be signing/ruining English songs?
yes, lady gaga will be doing what she's always done.

also makes more sense than doing a live performance at an awards show with a bulimia artist (do not look that up).
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Meh, I prefer Luka anyway.

Also does anyone here have knowledge about sounbars? I'm after one but I don't know which would be best.
I found an LG one with built-in sub for £100 and a Samsung with separate sub for £130. Both have money knocked off.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Luka and Kaito are the better ones but they dont have this http://sonicwire.com/product/vocaloid/special/mikuv3e so.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:Luka and Kaito are the better ones but they dont have this http://sonicwire.com/product/vocaloid/special/mikuv3e so.
mmm that's a pretty big edge, yes. It's too bad the others just don'y get as much love.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Congrats on the woman/house/job. Looks like you're still holding up well judging by the profile pic (is that a biker jacket?). Now never leave us again.
What KFB said. Welcome back!
TheChaosBlue wrote:So uh, this is happening apparently; Hatsune Miku's gonna play opener for a series of concerts done by lady Gaga.
Ahhhh,Lady Gaga wants to add her to her menagerie of the weird and wonderful. Not too sure how I feel about it. Expect a lot of new fair-weather Vocaloid fans.
Reknoc wrote:Terrible

should have been Luka
Meiko, dude. Meiko.

Anyhoo, catching up on posts around here.

One quick question for you guys though; WHO THE FUCK KNOCKED CHIE OUT OF THE CHARACTER BATTLE?! (As in, who was the other guy? Also, who voted for him?!) She was my last hope for one of my nominations to win! Also, Chie-chan!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote: One quick question for you guys though; WHO THE FUCK KNOCKED CHIE OUT OF THE CHARACTER BATTLE?! (As in, who was the other guy? Also, who voted for him?!) She was my last hope for one of my nominations to win! Also, Chie-chan!
I had to literally go back to the thread just to find out who that Chie person was again.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Meiko, dude. Meiko.
Meiko is the vocaloid equivalent of a washed up pop star way past her prime. Basically I'm saying she's Vocaloid Madonna.