Project 7: New Release Date!

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Project 7: New Release Date!

Post by Gavvie »

Been a busy day on the P7 front, hasn't it? Well, me and foreversonic has been nice and busy today, and have decided to finally rubberstamp a release date on this website you've all been waiting since October 2009 for.

Long story short - We're going live at the end of this week.

Now, I'm not going to lie here. There are going to be parts of the site that won't work to start off with, but we're going to make damn sure that it's as close to 100% as we can get it. Compared to the current site, however, you can bet your bottom dollar that it's going to be a lot more functional.

We're going to have blogs for every one of our shows. We're going to have SEGA news and reviews. We're going to have an overhauled playlist which will enable you to not only request music, but also send it to your own personal favourites list. On the new forums, you'll have your own personal blogs to write whatever you want about whatever you want. There's a lot more that's different, but there'll be a nice little feature on the new site telling you what's changed.

This does all come at a little bit of a cost, however. To transfer the forum database across from this one to the new one, we'll have to close this one. And that's being done tomorrow, around 7:30-8pm UK Time. RadioSEGA Forums as you know them won't open again, with the new forums taking over when P7 launches.

Don't worry though, the user database has transferred across as well, so you won't have to re-register. Also, the forum topics you've all created and posted in will be there as well. It'll be exactly the same, except different.

We appreciate that we've kept you guys waiting for far too long, but the waiting stops now. It's happening. Project 7 is here.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Huzzah!!!!!!!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Glad to hear the release date now....heh.

Goodbye old RadioSEGA....in a matter of time your presence will move on, to bigger and better pastures...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

It's gonna be really awesome, thanks to foreversonic and Gavvie for all their hard work!

And I can't wait to start blogging about Sword of SEGA, it'll make it much easier to post news about the show and RPG adventure there!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well... I don't know but maybe I'll miss the old forum... indeed I will.

I just wished that the new Forum would change my name to Quills on Wheels... Is that possible?
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Well, it's almost time to say final goodbyes to this version of the boards....it's been fun....

Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

The change won't be that drastic, the forums will work just the same, it'll just look better :P Plus, yay, blogs!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I'm sure the change won't be that drastic...heh heh.

Hmm, it seems this will be my last posts here on these boards until the end of the week. 591 posts in seven months? Not bad for myself.

hehehehehe.....
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Maybe now we'll see people being more active around here. Myself included! :P
It's good to finally have a date and (hopefully) an improved staff to handle news and reviews as well.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Plus, yay, blogs!
Are we the only two excited for our own personal blogs on the new forums? XD