RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

KC wrote:Achievement unlocked?
Hell yeah this is an achievement unlocked.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

So wait this means that Kaito will now listen to a freaking show? DUN DUN DUN *insert drama button here*
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Whooa21 wrote:So wait this means that Kaito will now listen to a freaking show? DUN DUN DUN *insert drama button here*
No, it means our presence will be blessed with his ears.
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

KC - I was listening to the top 40 from the 20th and the first song you played at number 40 was Metropolis Street Racer – Let’s Get It On Tonight.

You mentioned that it was Will Smith. Just making sure that was just a joke and you didn't really think that was Will Smith performing that track. All the songs on the album are composed by Richard Jacques (who composed a few other soundtracks for Sega) and the thought was that he made parody songs of all the popular artists of the time including Will Smith.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Midwinter wrote:KC - I was listening to the top 40 from the 20th and the first song you played at number 40 was Metropolis Street Racer – Let’s Get It On Tonight.

You mentioned that it was Will Smith. Just making sure that was just a joke and you didn't really think that was Will Smith performing that track. All the songs on the album are composed by Richard Jacques (who composed a few other soundtracks for Sega) and the thought was that he made parody songs of all the popular artists of the time including Will Smith.
I have a feeling he knows :P
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Midwinter wrote: You mentioned that it was Will Smith. Just making sure that was just a joke and you didn't really think that was Will Smith performing that track. All the songs on the album are composed by Richard Jacques (who composed a few other soundtracks for Sega) and the thought was that he made parody songs of all the popular artists of the time including Will Smith.
Either way I'm sure we were all gettin' jiggy with it.

Nana na na nanana.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

I'm pretty sure I said "Fake Will Smith" as I always do. Or I didn't cause "the only thing I could think about was expansion". :)
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

KC wrote:I'm pretty sure I said "Fake Will Smith" as I always do. Or I didn't cause "the only thing I could think about was expansion". :)
I got through the door, to my sheer delight,
You were still in bed, hell! Let's get it on tonight!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

We all know that the guy behind the vocals of the song isn't Will Smith but we pretend he's The Fake Fresh Prince. And he sounds damn close to the real thing too.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

KC wrote:I'm pretty sure I said "Fake Will Smith" as I always do. Or I didn't cause "the only thing I could think about was expansion". :)
I'm sure you did say Fake Will Smith. I probably missed it because I was tired from protecting the city. I'm willing to risk anything... even my life... on the Streets of Rage. Next time I'll get my PBFC before listening and I'll be ready to go.