What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Playing Tekken 4. o_o Not much else to say. It's Tekken. It's fun.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

yes.... good ol' tekken...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Playing Tekken 4. o_o Not much else to say. It's Tekken. It's fun.
I thought 4 was the worse in the series tbh. :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I liked Tekken 3...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yakuza 4. There was a bit where I really hated this game (playing as Saejima) but now I'm playing as the third new character and I'm liking it again, even if his small health does make hard mode something of a challenge.
Gonic wrote:I thought 4 was the worse in the series tbh. :P
All Tekkens are the worst in the series.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Reknoc wrote:I'm the worst in the series.

@Gonic: Yeah I can understand why one would say 4 is the worst. It's nothing ground breaking, definitely not compared to 3, but there's some kind of charm (at least personally, to me) it's got to it that 5 (admittedly VASTLY superior) doesn't have. I really dig the whole urban/city feel it's got and I do quite like grabbing the opponent and pushing them into a wall, then going to town on them soon as they hit the wall, or grabbing the opponent and changing positions. And I think the presentation, like the character roster, sounds, etc is really neat :P The Tekken Force mode on this one is really fun too. It may be the worst at least to the opinion of the majority but it still doesn't mean it's a bad game.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:@Gonic: Yeah I can understand why one would say 4 is the worst. It's nothing ground breaking, definitely not compared to 3, but there's some kind of charm (at least personally, to me) it's got to it that 5 (admittedly VASTLY superior) doesn't have. I really dig the whole urban/city feel it's got and I do quite like grabbing the opponent and pushing them into a wall, then going to town on them soon as they hit the wall, or grabbing the opponent and changing positions. And I think the presentation, like the character roster, sounds, etc is really neat :P The Tekken Force mode on this one is really fun too. It may be the worst at least to the opinion of the majority but it still doesn't mean it's a bad game.
Tekken 4 just felt clunky to me. It was alright, but not as good as 5 and 6. I love Tekken 6, the air juggle system was improved massively
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Too me the best Tekken is Tekken 3 on the PSX. Well now back to the thread I've been playing Mortal Kombat on the PS3. It's been awhile since I played it but I'm still kicking ass.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Been playing a bit of Halo Anniversary lately. It's Halo....but prettier. Only thing I don't like is how you can change the game from the new look to the original on the fly. When you press the button the screen goes black and it takes awhile to load up again.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The Witcher 2 on 360. Probably the best RPG on the system... Though I guess that isn't all that hard.