What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Virtua Fighter 4 Evo again. 117 wins 16 losses. Good ratio yes? Even though it's just AI. o_o lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

I'm been playing Power Stone and Cannon Spike on the Sega Dreamcast
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Cannon Spike's one of the few games I've never played on the DC but always wanted too. I'm a massive Psikyo fan too, I bet I'd love it. Do you think it's better than Zero Gunner 2?
Tic Tac, sir?
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Killer French Bread wrote:Cannon Spike's one of the few games I've never played on the DC but always wanted too. I'm a massive Psikyo fan too, I bet I'd love it. Do you think it's better than Zero Gunner 2?
You should check it out Cannon Spike it's a fun 2player co-op shooter. And about Zero Gunner 2, I've never play it but I've seen videos on youtube and the game looks fantastic. It's a game worth getting.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

One Piece Pirate Warriors. About half way through Impel Down for the main story mode. It's pretty good so far, very different to other musou games though which is something of a shame. Although characters have better movesets than a typical musou game.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:One Piece Pirate Warriors. About half way through Impel Down for the main story mode. It's pretty good so far, very different to other musou games though which is something of a shame.
In what way is it "very different to other musou games"? I'll be picking it up when it's released in the EU in November either way, but you've made me curious now.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:In what way is it "very different to other musou games"? I'll be picking it up when it's released in the EU in November either way, but you've made me curious now.
The same way Fist of the North Star is. It's structured more like a typical game, where you're going from point a to point b. Though One Piece has more "platforming" sections (which are basically just QTEs). Completed the story last night and started "Another Log" mode which is typical musou stuff (much like Dream Mode in FotNS).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:The same way Fist of the North Star is. It's structured more like a typical game, where you're going from point a to point b.
Ahhh, kind of like the stages in Sengoku Basara as opposed to the classic "Capture everything and/or kill the enemy leader" method? I haven't played Ken's Rage.

Reknoc wrote:Though One Piece has more "platforming" sections (which are basically just QTEs). Completed the story last night and started "Another Log" mode which is typical musou stuff (much like Dream Mode in FotNS).
Cool, cool...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Ahhh, kind of like the stages in Sengoku Basara as opposed to the classic "Capture everything and/or kill the enemy leader" method? I haven't played Ken's Rage.
Hm, not really since I'd say SB is still pretty Musou in its structure. Just that the maps are smaller and more focused.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I've had it for about a year but only just got round to playing through Minerva's den on Bioshock 2. Brilliant little piece of DLC. Best I've probably ever played.