Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
View RSS Feed

Gavvie

1. RadioSEGA Has Passed Act 2

Hello all.

If you were listening to Saturday Night SEGA this evening, or if you have a Twitter account and follow us, you'll probably know what I'm going to write. If not:

It is with great sadness that I am announcing that, effective immediately, I am standing down as owner of RadioSEGA and RadioSEGA Media. It's an amicable decision, with us as staff deciding that the websites would be best served in the future in the hands of somebody who has the time, technology, ability ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boss' Blog #2

Time for another blog of random ramblings, although this one's got a bit more of a personal touch than the first one, which really was just a collection of musings and other bits and bobs.

I'll get straight to the point - I'm not here a lot. There's no specific reason for this, only that I tend to find myself doing something else, be it on a video games console, or watching TV, or...well, anything that isn't RadioSEGA. I've lurked on the forums quite a bit, but when something has needed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Boss' Blog #1

Afternoon. Just thought I'd start off a personal blog on here just to try and keep some interaction going between us all, especially as I'm not on the forums a lot and I'm probably becoming this mystical figure nobody ever sees or hears from. Except for Saturday evenings, of course.

If you haven't seen it already, we're on the lookout for some new members to join our team of news writers, reviewers, and a brand new media team that I'm looking at putting together, so that RadioSEGA can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login