Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Conversation Between Kaito-kun and Dr Shaneman

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I think it must've been "The Party Must Go On" from the Sengoku Basara film. He's also done the theme song to a couple of the games.
  2. What was T.M.'s last anime related song?
  3. Bear in mind that it was the 90's and that at the time Gundam was still aiming at the male older kid/younger teen demographic.

And you should love every T.M.Revolution song. The man is delightful. And delicious.
  4. That's strange considering the sex appeal that's all over anime these days too.
    It is my favourite song on that list too next to the first one and HEART OF SWORD because I love every T.M. Revolution song.
  5. I dunno, I guess some producer thought "But this is a mecha series, aimed at boys! They won't want a girl and the main character!" so the writers/directors make the lead male character look like a girl to annoy them.

Turn A also has the weirdest main Mobile Suit Design. It has a moustache.
  6. No SEED in sight either.
    Why was there such a fuss over the female singer thing?
  7. #17 is from Saint Seiya
    #18 is from Kikou Senki Doraguna (Metal Armor Dragonar) apparently. (No idea, that's just what google threw up at me. Hadn't even heard of it.)
    #19 is from Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (Get it, with the song being called "STAND UP TO THE VICTORY"?)
    #20 is another Gundam track, this time from Turn A Gundam: The series famous for making the lead character a trap because the producers said no to having a female lead. TAKE THAT SOCIETY!

That's all I could dig up for you.
  8. A bit of research tells me the following:

#1 is from Gaogaiga (In case it wasn't obvious)
    #3 is from an old mecha series called Aoki Ryuusei SPT Layzner (Blue Comet SPT Layzner) (Apparently)
    #4 is seemingly from Nadia and the Secret of the Blue Water, an old GAINAX series
    #6 is from Uchūsen Sagittarius (Spaceship Sagittarius) (Don't know much about that one)
    #8 is from a Gundam OVA: Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.
    #10 is another Gundam track: from Mobile Suit Gundam X
    #11 seems to be from Getter Robo
    #12 is from the original Mobile Suit Gundam
    #13 is from Soukou Kihei Votoms (Armored Trooper Votoms)
    #14 is from Rurouni Kenshin. (And was originally performed by T.M.Revolution <33)
    #15 is from Dragonball GT
    #16 is from the classic Leiji Matsumoto series Galaxy Express 999

(continued)
  9. You'd know this, how many of these are Gundam themes?
    http://anitra.jp/title/bitter.php
    I know there's a few on here but I don't know which ones.
  10. My only gripe with that album is that 3 of the tracks are repeats from past albums but... ah well.
    月の呪縛 (カース) and EDEN are my favourites.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login