Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
View RSS Feed

TheChaosBlue

TCB Blog ENtry #3 - ....

Rate this Entry
I'm only making this to vent my frustrations over something that recently happened. Mature language may appear.

God......I was chatting with foreversonic during his show today, nothing wrong with that. As soon as I'm done, she'a questioning who I was talking with. I say it's one of my friends; she, in 'moral guardian' mode, goes off on ME about talking to strangers over the internet.

....What...

Look, I know the internet is full of crooks and rapists and stuff like that, but I'm not fucking stupid. I'm 18; I got common sense. I joined this place because I seen my brother join, and the people here are nice no matter their personality. I'm pretty damn sure the admins here would have known there's some damn child predator here or something.....

I watch the news, I read about these things. I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID. That's why I hate Facebook; no offense to those here who have one, but it's just a cesspool of child molesters and such....

I known you guys here for about 8 months, my brother for nearly two years.... and I'm damn sure none of you are like that. This is a close-knit community here, not some big-ass expansive place like Facebook, Twitter, or whatever the fuck other social media sites there are.

She's delusional behind all the media views of the internet and yet my fucking sister, who 13 mind you, has a Facebook account...and she gets the same treatment about the whole 'dangers of the internet'. I'm 18....I don;y need to be lectured about that too, I know better, unlike her.

I'm tired of this, always thinking I'm too fucking dumb for my own good about this.....I HAVE COMMON SENSE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. I'M NOT STUPID, DIRTY, LAZY AS YOU MAKW ME OUT TO BE MOTHER.....Jesus....

....I'm so tired of this...really am....

Now she's going on freaking tirade as to why I'm talking with people who may be like 30, 40 years old...no...
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I joined this place because I seen my brother join, and the people here are nice no matter their personality.

Exactly! I understand her concern but she's over-reacting a little bit. We're all lovely here! Heck, to show just how lovely I am I'm prepared to send you $1,000,000 in Ugandan Dollars. All I need from you is your credit card number and bank details...
    Lol
    ....It's Uganda now?
    I'm a loud mouth when it comes to my opinions as you all have seen. o_o I guess you can count me out of the rapist group too. I'm too honest to be one.
    How the hell did we end up talking about rapists?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun
    How the hell did we end up talking about rapists?!
    When you've got family complaining that you're talking to someone online that's always the subject (or excuse) that comes up
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Oskvro
    When you've got family complaining that you're talking to someone online that's always the subject (or excuse) that comes up
    Ah, right! Sorry, long shift at work. I've just got home and my mind has started shutting down.
    Ah, right! Sorry, long shift at work. I've just got home and my mind has started shutting down.
    Nice I wish I could say that myself. Job market sucks here.
    Nice I wish I could say that myself. Job market sucks here.
    It's not too good around here either, but I got lucky. I wouldn't want to be where I am now forever, but right now it's a job and I'm appreciative of that.
    It's not too good around here either, but I got lucky. I wouldn't want to be where I am now forever, but right now it's a job and I'm appreciative of that.
    Yeah I've been calling around to warehouses and stuff since all the retail chains around me are all filled up.
    Well, I hope you manage to find something soon.
    Ty.

Also..post hijacking ftw. Sorry TCB
    Quote Originally Posted by MTails
    ....It's Uganda now?
    Wait..wut? lol
    Ty.

Also..post hijacking ftw. Sorry TCB
    I noticed
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login