Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
View RSS Feed

TheChaosBlue

TCB Blog Entry # 1 - New Start and Senior Thesis...

Rate this Entry
Wow, new blogs? For myself? Let's see how this goes then...

I need to start my Senior Thesis Outline before I get lazy again....it shouldn't be that hard actually. Got my notecards arranged in the order I need them in and have how I want it to go in my head.

My topic is e-waste and the environment, so much of my information comes from statistics and such. Hopefully I can get parts of it done today and have the rest done by either Tuesday.

Gonna need to get used to this new style...shouldn't be THAT difficult. it's vBullitin after all! *shot*

Nah, seriously, i'm really digging the look. Just waiting for skins to be implemented....

So yeah, my first my blog. Hope for the best to those who read this thing. (If you can, that is.)

Comments

I'm thinking about writing a blog or two on here as well but the only problem is..I've got a fully featured Blogger page + my personal site. Baaah
    So why not copy and paste your blogs from there to here, starting with...uh...last Friday/last week or something I DONT KNOW!
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login