Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
View RSS Feed

The Handsome Zone

The Handsome Zone - Act 1

Rate this Entry
Hello there! KC here.

First of all, I'd like to address why this blog is being created. Mainly, because I've got several plans for RadioSEGA features this year (yes, 2013 - get up to date, son!) and I'd like to share them with the general public when that's possible. Obviously, what you'll see here is stuff that can be disclosed to everyone outside the RadioSEGA Staff. Some stuff will remain private, of course.

Second of all, why "The Handsome Zone"? Even I don't know why, but some of you sexy people started this trend a while back, calling me handsome, and I'll stick with it for the time being.

Let's get started, shall we?

• RadioSEGA Interviews...

I can safely announce that, in the coming weeks, two very special interviews are being posted on the main site. If you were in the IRC during a recent SNS show, then you probably already know of the first one. The second will be a joint venture with a good friend of RadioSEGA.
I'm always looking for industry folks to interview, so if you want us to have a chat with a specific developer, musician, etc, in the SEGA world, let me know by sending me an email at kc[at]radiosega[dot]net.

• SEGA Fans Chronicles

My little personal project is not dead. I am bringing it back for a 'second season' of sorts, consisting of 10 to 12 interviews. As always, I'll be talking to interesting members of the SEGA community. As you may know by now, these interviews focus, not only on the work of those extraordinary fans, but on the people behind them as well.
So if you know of a SEGA Fan that you'd like me to interview, point him/her out to me via the email address mentioned above.

So, there you have it. If you want to make a suggestion of something new we could do on the News/Features sections of the site, I'll gladly read your email and try to implement it in the future, if at all possible.

Stay tuned for more updates in the near future!

Comments

Looking forward to seeing your works, KC.
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login