The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:I'd do it but then it'd be embarrassing the next day.

When it looks no different to my normal reviews.
You'd probably just be more harsh than usual.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Just had a horrific experience cutting my hedge. As I was picking up the severed leaves and sticks it suddenly dawned on me that several peices of the wood in my hands were actually cat shit. It turned out I had also stood in some, the fucker had been using the bush as a litter tray the whole time. Probably making a point of it, marking it's territory or something.

I washed my hands three times, then washed them with Mr Muscle oven cleaner, then some window cleaner and then used that hand gel that kills bacteria. I could still smell it so had to get changed.

A cat will pay for this.
Tic Tac, sir?
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I can't help but get fantastic visions of your upcoming feud with this evil feline
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

That sounds like it burn your skin off using all of that.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dear me, KFB: Another setback in your war with the neighbour's cat? Nasty tactics the enemy is using...
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

Today my parents left for Amsterdam, my sister has her friends over and I am now sitting here on my own while my sister + friends are watching Blades of Glory while I'm going through all of my accounts due to the recent SEGA hacking, plus my allergy tables aren't working so my eyes are aching and my noise is blocked. FML
Am back for now:P
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Today I chilled out and sorted out some of the junk in my room. I've got a weekend of work ahead of me then an entire week to myself. Aces
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

Today I recorded a video for my YouTube channel, which got about five views from me due the fact that I kept editing it. Then I watched YouTube videos. Then I ate spaghetti and some Life Savers. Now I'm typing this up.

So it was a boring day for me.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

A mate was given a crusty old pool table as a moving in present yesterday, looked like something from the 50s. We spent the evening trying to get it level then having a lads night in playing the thing. I don't think the supports matched the top part though, the legs were smaller than the table and it was really wonky. It felt like a pool table on stilts; every time you took a shot the table was swaying with your arm movements. The base was lead too. I kept thinking it was suddenly going to collapse and take my knees with it. That's my excuse for losing every game I played.
Tic Tac, sir?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Last Friday, I rode on a horse for the first time. Not so bad. And for Father's Day, I gave my dad some gifts which he liked. Poor guy worked like all day just like almost every day. I've also been buying quite a few games and other items, but have been neglecting to post in the recent purchases threads.
ImageImage