The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

woah, and I thought I had a cousing army...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Spent the day washing my duvet in the bathtub. Is that normal? I've done it a few times but never head of anyone else saying they do it. Seems like the logical way to clean a duvet though, it's not going to fit in the washing machine. I use a broom stick to swirl it around to give it the washing machine effect.

The reason I did it is because I felt something crawl up my leg in bed last night and when I investigated found a spider roving the matress. In a mad panic I smashed it to bits with a cigarette box. In my head the whole situation was like that scene in Dr No when Bond has to wait for the Bird Eating spider to crawl off his face before he can kill it, but after I calmed down the spider I killed was only about the size of a 10p.

Still pretty creepy. Kept telling myself I'm 25 and it's never happened before, so hopefully it will be another 25 years before it happens again. I'll probably wake up with one in my mouth tonight now.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Mine fits in the machine alright (Granted its a single & a large capacity washer)
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

If it helps you feel any better I've washed my duvet in the washing machine. It was a pain in the arse and it took ages to wring out the water and dry.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Matty wrote:Mine fits in the machine alright (Granted its a single & a large capacity washer)
Yeah I'm in the opposite situation: measly machine and a slab of a duvet.

Not thought through how I'll drain out the water now you mention it. Probably have to drape it over two of those airer things and hope it'll be alright by the morning.
Tic Tac, sir?
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Killer French Bread wrote:I smashed it to bits with a cigarette box.
XD
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I went to the beach with my fiance and it was pretty fun. It was our first beach trip together.
ImageImage
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

sonicfanRICH wrote:I went to the beach with my fiance and it was pretty fun. It was our first beach trip together.
Fan service!
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

Right now, I have to deal with this ridiculous Strawberry Festival parade on TV that my mom is getting all excited over but I think is terrible. Then I'll have to spend a couple of hours trying to download Infamous on the PS3.

I despise parades. Especially ones in my hometown.
tasmwill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tasmwill »

I don't like parades too. Luckly this is not something usual here in Brazil (I'll exclude Carnival on this one)
Go ahead, make my day.