The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:That Comic's pretty good. Very good in fact. You talent are very noticeable.
Ah, maybe I should've mentioned it, but I did not draw that. I found it on tumblr.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

oh...
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Today I was going to hang out with a friend, but something came up, so I hung out with another friend instead. Had fun, bought Zippo flints (I needed them), ate McDonalds, the usual.

I've got a story about buying the Zippo flints. We went to the smoke shop at one of the local malls to go buy 'em. While we were waiting, one of the employees came out, lit cigar in his hand, and asked if either of us were 18 (the legal smoking age in the US). I'm not, but my friend is; however, he doesn't have a photo ID (he just recently got his learner's permit for driving). Luckily, the dude didn't card him, so I gave him the money and he bought 'em.

Long story short: Smoke shop dude didn't card us. Got the flints. I'm happy.

EDIT: @Yui I do that all the time. I think I did something like that for a big paper last year and got an A on it. Life's good when procrastination works out all right.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Worked all day, my back is killing me. Gotta work all day tomorow also for Presidents day.

Speaking of which Happy Presidents Day to our Dead presidents, Old presidents and Current President xD
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

RWDebara wrote: Speaking of which Happy Presidents Day to our Dead presidents, Old presidents and Current President xD
Don't forget presidents all around the world! Like Nicolas Sarkozy, Dmitry Medvedev and Hu Jintao! ^_^
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Of course! Their are actually a few community's here that celebrate for their country's president also if he/she is liked by the people of course.
We only do it cause its Washington Birthday. Reason why we just call it Presidents Day cause people wanted holidays for a few other presidents (Lincoln, FDR, Reagan etc) so we just made one day representing all the presidents.
Im just glad i get a day off from school :I
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

School, School, School. that's most of it

Although we have gotten a new neighbor in our neighborhood and they have a kid who is 2 years smaller than me so me and my best mate have some new company. Yesterday we played monopoly Australian Edition with the Credit cards and all owned by our new neighbor. We've gotten addicted to the game so we might go and play today too if I finish my homeworks quick. No wonder monopoly is so expensive.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Today was okay I guess..caught up with a good friend of mine, talked to another one of my best friends for pretty much..hours. And then I came across a very nice 7-string guitar used that I'm going to go ahead and buy soon. Oh and still busting my ass for jobs.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Today, me and my brother are going to visit one of our cousins for the rest of the week, since we have said week off. Not sure if I'll be able to come back online or not, so we'll see what happens!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Happy 25th Birthday The Legend Of Zelda, on this day Feb. 21, 1986 the Greatest Game Of All-Time was released for the NES