The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Uni's been tough these past few weeks. My semester's ending so I literally have an assignment due every week and since I'm big when it comes to procrastination, I'm suffering a lot of all-nighters. Heck, wtf am I doing writing this shit right now. I should be doing the shelter for my Model. fml...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Just don't be big on procrastination. go in hard, crank out those assignments. Give us an update when you've finished them.
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Killer French Bread wrote:Just don't be big on procrastination. go in hard, crank out those assignments. Give us an update when you've finished them.
Yup will try. Thanks!

So here's an update I guess. I sadly wasn't able to finish my project in time, getting the model done but not providing the required drawing materials. The sad thing is that I stayed up all night trying to get it done and I got so much work done too. The model doesn't look half bad at all but with no drawings, I'm afraid I won't be passing the project and if I don't, it's going to be difficult passing my first year of Architecture...
Now if you excuse me I'll head to sleep since I hadn't slept for over 24 hours and I'm still tired as hell after having shut my eyes for bit.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

It's been quite a month for me, working 40 hours a week again at Burger King. Not really given much time to listen to SEGA music working full-time... Anyway, I'm just resting right now. Not feeling very well today, so I am relaxing and listening to music.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Today I signed up to RadioSEGA! In other happenings, I worked on assignments, had another character move in on my Animal Crossing save file, and napped.
I'd say today was a fairly successful day.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Err wait does the year read 2010?! Um ran some errands and obtained some nice sandwiches for my parents :D
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Pretty much enjoying the gloriously sunny weather after the thunder and lightning storm last night while catching up with house chores. Doing requests on RS too for some nice background noise. :3
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I completed a job application for Target. Don't know what to feel about it. :/
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Twinny wrote:I completed a job application for Target. Don't know what to feel about it. :/
I did the same. Hopefully we'll get somewhere with this.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Twinny wrote:I completed a job application for Target. Don't know what to feel about it. :/
Good luck. Finding a job is getting harder and harder nowadays, whether it's part time or full. I don't know if it's the same for you guys in the states but the younger you are, the less pay you get so they won't even hire someone like me who's 17-18 when they can hire 15 or 16 year olds. Thankfully I started work at Maccas when I was 15-ish but now when I try to apply somewhere else, nobody hires me.

My days haven't been too bad. Holidays have started for me and I'm waiting for the next semester of uni. Gotta try and start getting back into shape. Maybe go for a jog or something.