The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

^Wave Race is awesome. I'll be picking up Blue Storm soon myself. :p

Today I also plan on releasing a little something new. Me playing Flamenco on acoustic guitar. >D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

foreversonic wrote: I'm also still recovering after the hit-and-run on Friday resulting in the Not Quite Saturday Night SEGA show. I can just about walk now without the aid of crutches but could be hobbling for the next week / 10 days.
Hit and run?! Jeez, I heard something had happened, but dang...

*Shakes his fist at the universe*
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Nice .. thank you
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

Today is Sunday, so I went to Church, played Mario & Sonic @ London Olympics, then got hungry & made fantastic chicken curry, and watching Toy Story now. Sid needs to be choked and tossed into a pool of man eating sharks.

I'll play London again in a bit or maybe the Winter one and start on my Lizzy Christmas picture being held by Sonic. *Squeal*
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Today I woke up, got the Sunday paper, listen to some online radio shows and oh yeah , some two Indy wrestlers are champions at some per per view, other than that, my day went pretty well! :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Today I have to go grocery shopping, clean the house, do laundry and make lunch....
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

Today I made lunch with my mom, tempura style fish, potatoes too :D Yum. Played London Olympics for a bit. Went to get my Rx at the pharmacy. Its raining now, so came home, I think I'll make Shrimp style pasta with Garlic n butter :D, watching Batman: TAS
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Today I ate donuts and sat around the house.

This is gonna be a loooong break.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Today I went to EBGames, got annoyed with their ridiculous prices then came home and surfed the 'net. I played Sonic Generations, tried to beat some of my high scores and a few minutes ago, I played Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

Today I relaxed, played Winter Olympics a bit cause its fall XD ate lunch, registered for my spring classes but there is an issue I must work out in January after school resumes. :D
Went to wal-mart & found someone's cell phone & returned it to them. :-) I ate McDonalds and enjoyed a sweet iced tea :D