The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
voice
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by voice »

Today I got DSD working with GQRX in order to decode and listen in on digital radio traffic from the local municipalities and the state police. Should be more interesting come winter time.
RSN Network: Website | RSN Live (Matrix)
Reach out to me via the RSN Matrix / IRC or the RadioSEGA IRC
Linux gamers represent!
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

Ink wrote:Today... I slept a lot because I wasn't feeling well (a fairly common occurrence for me, unfortunately), then woke up just in time for a bologna, cheese & tomato sandwich and RadioSega!
Ha, I responded to this like 6 years ago. Also bologna and cheese and tomato sounds so friggin' good right now. *meat deprived*

Today I'm mostly playing mindless games on my tablet and trying to not think too much about the shitty circumstances in my life right now. #adultingsucks
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Today was not good. I made the poor decision to choose sleep over going to the gym (I'm trying to get a little fitter) but the main issue was that I seemed to be super stressed at work but I couldn't figure out why.

Things are actually going pretty well there; I'm on top of everything, but the littlest of things were causing me to explode with frustration and anger today. I'm worried that I might be ignoring something elsewhere in my life, but I can't figure out what it might be. Things are decent enough at home, as I mentioned before work is ok as well. I see my friends regularly enough as well.

Any thoughts?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Kaito-kun wrote:Today was not good. I made the poor decision to choose sleep over going to the gym (I'm trying to get a little fitter) but the main issue was that I seemed to be super stressed at work but I couldn't figure out why.

Things are actually going pretty well there; I'm on top of everything, but the littlest of things were causing me to explode with frustration and anger today. I'm worried that I might be ignoring something elsewhere in my life, but I can't figure out what it might be. Things are decent enough at home, as I mentioned before work is ok as well. I see my friends regularly enough as well.

Any thoughts?
Can't give you much advice but I can at least say good job for going to the gym. I want to but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing when I've gone in one.

Maybe try meditation? lol
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Might just have a cold coming on.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

When was the last time you had a break? You might just need a break from work.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Might just have a cold coming on.
Nah, I know a cold when I see it.
Gonic wrote:When was the last time you had a break? You might just need a break from work.
About a month ago?
Ryan the Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

We all need one from time to time.

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area![HR][/HR]Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

Today I took down my Christmas tree. I watched some TV. A somewhat eventful day. Not uneventful!
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Last night I got sick, so basically the whole day today I did nothing except for laying down and watching TV. �� ��

Edit: Those question marks were supposed to be faces. :wacko: