The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Pitchshift3r wrote:Big changes are afoot. News is actually a few days old, though any of you that follow me on Twitter (@Prime3k) will know already.

On Monday I handed in my notice at work, and after seven years with my company my last day is Wednesday 24th September. Two days after that, I'm moving to Nottingham and moving in with my girlfriend :D
Nice dood; what's gonna happen once you move in? New plans for a job or what?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

Got some money saved for when I move, and I'll be looking for a job to start as soon as possible :)
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Pitchshift3r wrote:Big changes are afoot. News is actually a few days old, though any of you that follow me on Twitter (@Prime3k) will know already.

On Monday I handed in my notice at work, and after seven years with my company my last day is Wednesday 24th September. Two days after that, I'm moving to Nottingham and moving in with my girlfriend :D
Congratulations!

I finished a book today.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Cook book? Story book? The Guiness book of records? Your own personal memoir?
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

My days all seem to be the same really. Kinda a boring life to be honest.

I guess yesterday though my friend did his ice bucket challenge in the main road in his undies and I've been nominated.

*sigh* time to go make the ice...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Quills on Wheels wrote:My days all seem to be the same really. Kinda a boring life to be honest.

I guess yesterday though my friend did his ice bucket challenge in the main road in his undies and I've been nominated.

*sigh* time to go make the ice...
Hope you aren't doing that is part of a "fad." Shame if you are and you don't know what it's really for.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

It is a fad though really. Before this wildly successful stunt, the limit of most people's attempts to spread awareness of MND was impersonating Stephen Hawking's voice.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Speaking of, the other day while walking back home I saw a bunch of kids doing the Ice Bucket Challenge on the basis of watching others do it, having no idea the actual reasoning behind it and everything.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Twinny wrote:Hope you aren't doing that is part of a "fad." Shame if you are and you don't know what it's really for.
Oh of course I know. ALS is horrible and just the thought of it scares me shitlessly. Spreading awareness by pouring ice cold water over my head is my pleasure. Though sadly I don't have any money to donate (High school student with a tight budget).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Cook book? Story book? The Guiness book of records? Your own personal memoir?
It was the third in a series of novels about a London Met policeman who ends up assigned to the squad that deals with magic and supernatural cases and becomes and apprentice wizard himself.