The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Today I dyed my hair blonde and bought new shoes in a sale! How very girly, eh?
Huh? You're a girl? But there aren't any girls on the internet!
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Today, we had 'mocksted' at school. A bunch of people were walking around the school and going into classrooms to see how teachers were doing, how efficient their learning environment was, and how involved the kids were in the learning process. What I didn't realise was that someone (who turned out to be top-dog of that department) was going to specifically observe me. The next 20 minutes were not my greatest moments, however I am quite optimistic that I will still have a job tomorrow, and maybe even get some positive feedback!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Kaito-kun wrote:Huh? You're a girl? But there aren't any girls on the internet!
Whoops, my mistake! *drops her balls*

Today I had my induction at Uni. Lots of serious stuff about how plagiarism is bad, and other things that we already know seeing as we're final year students an all. The final year sounds fun though; game design, production, making a game demo and of course our super-massive dissertation. The reason I gave up my site was so I would have enough time to spend on Uni work and writing for this site ^_^

I also twisted or sprained my knee, I have no idea how I did it, but now it bloody hurts and I'm hobbling around. The last time I twisted my knee was ten years ago when I was practising with a plastic sword, hahaha.

I like swords.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:making a game demo
*Whispers* Psst! Psst! 2D fighter...Base the characters on the lovely regulars on your favourite forum.

...I'd like my Ultra attack to summon a Gundam.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hehe, a RadioSEGA 2D fighter would be awesome. Least we'd be able to settle that bloody Gavvie vs ResidentSD argument.

Make it so! THE GAVVIE EMPIRE INSTRUCTS YOU!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Hehe, a RadioSEGA 2D fighter would be awesome.
I'll be honest; it's one of those stupid ideas that's been in my head for a little while now. A little sad, yes, but if I had any form of art/coding/music/development skills I may have already started on it. ^__^""
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Haha well sadly it has to be a group project, although I can try and convince my group mates to make one ;)
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I was just part way through watching the new Prince of persia movie on my ps3 and it turned itself off. Now every time I turn it on I get the dreaded yellow light and it turns off again. Bugger. Even bigger pain is the films from Lovefilm and I can't get the disc back out. Luckily I just checked the receipt and the station is a week within it's guarantee running out.
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

It's 81 degrees in my apartment right now.

We have windows open, but we're trying to save money. It sucks being a poor University student. :p

Just thought I'd vent.

No Regrets!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Try a cold shower? ^_^