The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I decided to make today a 'me' day. Haven't had one of those in forever.. So I shall do whatever the hell I want today. Which includes posting on forums, working on my own sites, and playing games. o_o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, last few days, I tried going to RadioSEGA with my PSP and I will never do that again.
The speed on my PSP is shit, and it takes ages to write a 2 line post.
You can't even open more than 1 tab because it will "run out of memory" and you'll have to restart the damn thing!
I'll stick to my laptop.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yeeah PSP isn't really ideal for web browsing aside from just reading stuff. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Today (or yesterday actually) I was driving to my fiance's house and was stopped by a slow moving train. Which then stopped. Which then started going F***ing backwards. So I had to turn around and go the long way around. After being with my fiance for the day, I was heading back home and guess what? There was another goddamn train that did the exact same thing! :mad:
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Lol, somebody had a bad day.

Anyway, today was finally week end so I can sit back and relax again. In the last two lessons of school, the year nines (My year) and eights went to the gym because there was this play. Two people were having this play about playing this video game. They acted as the video game character and played some missions such as don't get spotted by parents when going to a party or send bullying messages to your opponent to defeat them. Than they stopped in the middle of the game because they didn't know how to end it and started having flashbacks of their old times in preschool, primary school and high school. They showed how much they used to try to fit in with a group by trying to act cool or something else and not be a loser but didn't manage because they were bullied and teased and were not happy. Than they figured out how to play the game and their last mission was to fight each other. In the middle of the game, they had obtained some mask (Meaning a cover or trying to make yourself something you aren't) and at the end, one of them hit the other and he was about to make the finishing blow (or, as I would say, fatality XD ) but suddenly stopped and they suddenly tried to take of their masks. It was like it was challenging and they told each other "C'mon resist it! Be yourself!" and finally took the mask off.

It was such a nice play. I really felt like my whole life (or the part I've been living) was put in the play and I was seeing it all over again. It was just soooo... good. I think I would have cried. It reminded me to be myself again and have no doubts. If only the girls liked the way I am....

EDIT: Holy Crap... that's a lot of writing... sorry guys, I guess I got carried away.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Got back that research paper I wrote back in november.

This is basically how it went.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Yui wrote:Got back that research paper I wrote back in november.

Nicely done.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Kaito-kun wrote:Nicely done.
Thanks. ♥ It really feels like the less I do for school, the better I am for some reason.
I still wish I wasn't procrastinating on like everything though ):
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Yui wrote:Thanks. ♥ It really feels like the less I do for school, the better I am for some reason.
I still wish I wasn't procrastinating on like everything though ):
Oh, I know that feeling. I've ALWAYS done that when I had a paper to deliver the next day, I even spent a whole night without sleep because I was doing that same work. ;_;

In other news, I've been grounded to all shit, and spent less time on the computer.

...I mean, computer-related news. As I'm using this to study for some important exams. x_x
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yui wrote:Got back that research paper I wrote back in november.

That Comic's pretty good. Very good in fact. You talent are very noticeable.