New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

Lol, awesome!

Retrix, how did you like it here in Germany? I spent my holidays 2 years ago in Scotland, and Edinburgh was my favourite town! Love the highlands, too! And even though we got stuck in your town because of that heavy snow in November, I still enjoyed my time there. Want to go back when the weather is more stable :) Also: yes, I got a deep fried snickers!
----Always look beyond your eyes with your song----
Visit my website: Ecco the Dolphin: Caverns of Hope
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I went to Germany with one of my fellow classmates 2 or 3 weeks ago. I went to a town near Bremen, called Syke. It was pretty nice, I loved it.
And when I came back I had 267 new posts >_>
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I feel like the only "outsider" on the staff currently XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

mtwinny wrote:I feel like the only "outsider" on the staff currently XD
Not really; you're like the only active American staff member here.
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

Whooa21 wrote:I went to Germany with one of my fellow classmates 2 or 3 weeks ago. I went to a town near Bremen, called Syke. It was pretty nice, I loved it.
And when I came back I had 267 new posts >_>
Not too far away from here actually. Syke seems to be a very small town, but those are often very nice around here in Northern Germany. I've only been to Bremen itself. And I like Hamburg better :)
snoopy
Level 1
Level 1

Post by snoopy »

hi im new here at radioSEGAGotta Juice!
Gotta Juice!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

snoopy wrote:hi im new here at radioSEGAGotta Juice!
Hiya there! Care to speak more on your arrival? :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

Hauke wrote:Lol, awesome!

Retrix, how did you like it here in Germany? I spent my holidays 2 years ago in Scotland, and Edinburgh was my favourite town! Love the highlands, too! And even though we got stuck in your town because of that heavy snow in November, I still enjoyed my time there. Want to go back when the weather is more stable :) Also: yes, I got a deep fried snickers!
Heh, I remember that winter very well. The snow was so bad they closed my workplace early.

I like Germany a lot and have been to many cities, particularly in the West. i visited Germany in May, am going again for a long weekend in 2 weeks' time, and hope to continue going at least once a year.

I once had one bite from a deep-fried Mars bar and probably never will again. But I do like haggis, in fact I had it at both lunch and dinner yesterday for St Andrew's Day.

If you come to Scotland again you should try in the summer when there are long daylight hours! :)
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

Retrix wrote:Heh, I remember that winter very well. The snow was so bad they closed my workplace early.

I like Germany a lot and have been to many cities, particularly in the West. i visited Germany in May, am going again for a long weekend in 2 weeks' time, and hope to continue going at least once a year.

I once had one bite from a deep-fried Mars bar and probably never will again. But I do like haggis, in fact I had it at both lunch and dinner yesterday for St Andrew's Day.

If you come to Scotland again you should try in the summer when there are long daylight hours! :)
On our way back from Inverness to Edinburgh we couldn't get pass Perth becaue they blocked the road already (it was already very troublesome to get to Perth actually). We had to sleep at the local high school in the gym hall and got soup and coffee for free. Talk about having adventures :) Next time it will be summer yeah! It got dark very early... But that was cozy, too!

Which place in Germany did you like the best so far?
kamifox1
Level 2
Level 2

Post by kamifox1 »

Hi, I just joined this forum today and I really want to meet other like-minded gamers but please don't tease me about my likes and dislikes or doubt whether I'm a fan of anything I claim to be a fan of, I get enough of that on LBP2. :( I hate that community...