Level 15

Post by TCB »

Bisylizzie wrote:^Haha, I shall do my best XD
With godspeed Bisylizzie. XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

welcome ya'all. Hope ya enjoy being at RadioSEGA with the WONDERFUL community. [/nosarcasmintended.]
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Hello, (from me)
sonicfools1234
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sonicfools1234 »

Hello Everyone. This is sonicfools1234. I am a YouTuber that loves to make videos after seeing the hilarious Somecallmejohnny, SGBlikestoplay, Brainscratchcomms, Hellfirecomms, etc. (in that order). If you guys want to be on one of my video's just message me at sonic paradox under the username sonicfools1234. I joined this forum because of the recently finished livestream with sonic paradox and i thought you guys were hilarious. So thats me. Thanks for reading this.
SUBSCRIBE TO ME YOUTUBE AT www.youtube.com/sonicfools1234. Thanks for your support.ImageImage
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

It's awesome to join us here at RadioSEGA sonicfools! Hope you'll become an active member and listen to out live shows! :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yes welcome to RadioSEGA.

*sigh* Wished one day I could listen to one of the streams...
SEGA Red Wolf
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGA Red Wolf »

That's odd, I could have sworn I posted an intro here but it isn't showing up. Well, better get started on that~

I'm a long time Sega fan born in 1988 as a military brat. For a good chunk of my youth I grew up in Japan in arcades and my first real exposure to SEGA happened when I was given a Genesis as a gift (With Sonic 2 and Toejam & Earl 2). I remember being utterly memorized by the pretty colors and music that gaming became a passion for me. Skipping ahead to the current time I still have a heavy bias towards Sega games and a special place in my heart for their earlier consoles.I'm here because I want to meet and converse with other fans. At the moment I am currently dabbling in livestreaming Sega games on twitchTV (I'm doing Shining the Holy Ark right now). I've actually been a long time lurker on SEGA Radio for sometime. I've been around here since 2007-ish but only recently made an account. ^^
SEGA Madness Stream: Join us for happy time! - http://www.twitch.tv/wolfpackcomms
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Yes welcome to RadioSEGA.

*sigh* Wished one day I could listen to one of the streams...
It's way easier than you think buddy.
SEGA Red Wolf wrote:That's odd, I could have sworn I posted an intro here but it isn't showing up. Well, better get started on that~

I'm a long time Sega fan born in 1988 as a military brat. For a good chunk of my youth I grew up in Japan in arcades and my first real exposure to SEGA happened when I was given a Genesis as a gift (With Sonic 2 and Toejam & Earl 2). I remember being utterly memorized by the pretty colors and music that gaming became a passion for me. Skipping ahead to the current time I still have a heavy bias towards Sega games and a special place in my heart for their earlier consoles.I'm here because I want to meet and converse with other fans. At the moment I am currently dabbling in livestreaming Sega games on twitchTV (I'm doing Shining the Holy Ark right now). I've actually been a long time lurker on SEGA Radio for sometime. I've been around here since 2007-ish but only recently made an account. ^^
In fact, I think you did! XD In any case, welcome great Red Wolf of SEGA lore! XD
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

SEGA Red Wolf wrote:That's odd, I could have sworn I posted an intro here but it isn't showing up. Well, better get started on that~

You are gonna looove the new site! Enjoy your stay!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

TheChaosBlue wrote:It's way easier than you think buddy.
Well it is, but that'll mean staying up late or waking up waaaay early to listen to it. ...I honestly can't do that with the pressure I have from schools.