New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
AdmiralSnakbar
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdmiralSnakbar »

Uhhhhm hi. im Jobe. Pronounced Jobe. my friends call me Gonzo cuz my last name (i aint saying that, you can guess it for yourself). im a 17 year old broke boy (pls send food and money). i like Sonic. I like to draw (i dont do it often, im really bad at it. ill put my first ever Sonic drawing at the bottom of this post for you not to look at). im really long winded, sometimes tend to ramble like im doing now.

i made a rendition of the Sonic games chronology timeline thing. If you wanna take a look at it, dm me.

i own a working model 1 genesis with only two games, Sonic 2 and 3D Blast. I also have a dreamcast. no games for it yet. pls dm me for some obscure and fun games to try out on either!!! id love to add more games to my library.

Also Colors goat if you don't agree dm me ill set you straight! lol jk im not strong enough to fite.

Bye 😐
Julayla
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Julayla »

Hi, it's been a long time since I returned to this place. And man, has it changed a lot. I'm glad this exists and I'm also glad some of the Sonic X songs are available as well to listen (except, for some reason, the one song missing from that list: Kotoba ni Dekinai.
voxie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by voxie »

Hi everyone,

Came across Radio Sega on the Simply Radio app, love the playlists! Great music selection, past and present. Originally signed up to this site in 2012, so obvs totally forgot about Radio Sega! Glad to have found you again though, you've made my studying easier - oh I'm currently doing a Masters in Illustration. I'm hoping to be a full-time illustrator one day!

Look forward to hearing more music and chatting here/Discord too :)

Segaaaaaa
FraserBlueGaming
Level 1
Level 1

Post by FraserBlueGaming »

Hello all to whoever is reading this. My name is FraserBlueGaming, but you can call me Blue if you want.

I love all things Sega, especially Jet Set Radio and Sonic. I love video games in general and video game music, i'm also a pretty big fan of football (soccer for americans) and films.

That's all from me and have an amazing day
Way cool! :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Welcome Julayla, Voxie and Blue.
I love all things Sega, especially Jet Set Radio and Sonic.

Good man, Blue.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

PocketEleri
Level 2
Level 2
Preferred pronouns: She/Her

Post by PocketEleri »

Hi I'm BritGamer98 but you can call me BritGamer or Brit.

Obviously I like SEGA. My favourite way to play games is handheld and my favourite game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

I am BritGamer98 on Steam. Add me.
LaurenLunaisis
Level 1
Level 1

Post by LaurenLunaisis »

Hi, I am very new here, have loved SEGA ever since I was a kid, about 26 years now, maybe more,maybe less, anywho, my name is Lauren and I’m glad to be a part of this, favorite games go to genesis, Golden Axe, Shining Force, Shadowrun, etc. Please PM me since I am new and don’t know much, expect lots of Sonic and Golden Axe requests from me! Nice to meet you all ^_^
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Welcome Lauren, hope you enjoy your stay here at RadioSEGA, and hopefully you find some stuff you like on our 24/7 stream!

As for everyone else who I haven't greeted in other places, welcome all! Hopefully you've enjoyed what you've seen of the site so far.
:SEGA:
SmaMan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SmaMan »

Greetings! I'm the Sma Man.

I came here looking for some eccentric background music as I attempt National Novel Writing Month for the 5th time. (I'm currently 3-1, btw.) I used to love listening to GamingFM and VGAMP back in the day, and I never really found another online, request-enabled video game music station until now!

Looking forward to taking in some great music with great people!
johnl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by johnl »

Might aswell reintroduce myself. Joined the site years ago but fell away from gaming for years. Recently bought sega mega drive classics. Wow what an amazing collection. Then i remembered this place. 🙂