New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

ProtoSonico wrote:Greetings Programs!
I'm Proto Sônico, a nobody from Brazil. I am a huge SEGA fan (obviously), and a very nice person. =)

Nice to meet you!
Bem-vindo! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
ProtoSonico
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ProtoSonico »

Oh! Obrigado, amigo! :decide:
ProtoSonico
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ProtoSonico »

KC wrote:Bem-vindo! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Oh! Obrigado, amigo! :decide:

- - - Updated - - -
Midwinter wrote:Welcome ProtoSonico!

I Like the MD/Genesis sound chip in the signature.

Always good to have more forum users here!
Thank you Midwinter! Praise YM2612! \o/
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Welcome ProtoSonico, hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you like, come hang with us 24/7 over here.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

1SB1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by 1SB1 »

I figure I might as well post something here. Hi. I'm SB. I started listening a few weeks ago because I had no music to listen to. My favourites are Sonic and Persona related things. Thanks SEGA for acquiring one of my favourite game series so I can listen to the music here.
While I'm here, is there a way to disable the alert that there are new posts? I find it quite annoying, mostly because I made an account just because I wanted to make requests sometimes and now a number keeps appearing and I feel compelled to view new posts just to make the number go away. Despite that, I suppose it won't kill me to be at least a tiny bit active in this community.
I guess I'll end this post by saying hi again.
ProtoSonico
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ProtoSonico »

Twinny wrote:Welcome ProtoSonico, hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you like, come hang with us 24/7 over here.
Yeah! Thank you!
Ryan the Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Welcome!

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area![HR][/HR]Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Welcome 1SB1! Not sure how to turn that post counter off. The board are not that active so it shouldn't be too crazy.

It is cool to see the Atlus tracks showing up in the past few years. Persona obviously being one of those additions. I used to love visiting the Atlus booth back at E3 when I used to go. They were always giving out free posters and stuff. This was way back when the Dreamcast was still being showcased at E3.
RikDraws
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RikDraws »

Hey, found the site last week, I always need stuff to listen to while I draw so I'm always on the hunt! Listened to the first episode of the manic monday and consequently spent the next compiling my own episode demo because now I want to take part as well.

Listened to my first live show today and was inducted into the discord. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

1SB1 wrote:I figure I might as well post something here. Hi. I'm SB... While I'm here, is there a way to disable the alert that there are new posts? ... now a number keeps appearing and I feel compelled to view new posts just to make the number go away.
Hey SB! Welcome to the forums. Sorry about that annoyance, but, quite frankly, that's why the counter is there. XD
RikDraws wrote:Hey, found the site last week, I always need stuff to listen to while I draw so I'm always on the hunt! Listened to the first episode of the manic monday and consequently spent the next compiling my own episode demo because now I want to take part as well.

Listened to my first live show today and was inducted into the discord. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
Hey Rik! Glad to see you joining us here as well. :)