New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

If you can survive Kaito Kun then you're fine.
Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Protobustersword »

Hello everyone!

My name is Aaron. But here, my name is Protobustersword. But for the sake of simplicity, just call me either Aaron or Proto.

Anyways, how i had gotten into sega was at a very early age. I remember for one of my single-digit birthdays (was either '95 or '97-I was born in '91 so do the math) my favorite uncle (who has been dead for 13 years now, god rest his soul) got me a beauty of a bundle.

It was a Sega Genesis (Gen 2) with Sonic and Knuckles. Right there, i was introduced to gaming. I didn't know about the "Lock-on" part of it until much much later in my life. From those moments on, I had gained a passion for SEGA ever since. Of course, it's more nintendo these days, but I have Sonic's mega collection and Gems collection on Gamecube and own both Sonic adventures on Gamecube. Also, I have begun playing Sonic Dash.

And my fave old-school Sonic will ALWAYS be Sonic 3 & Knuckles. No exceptions to the rule.

Nice to meet all of you!
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Welcome, Aaron!
Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you for the welcome Midwinter!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Welcome, Proto and enjoy your stay.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks, Twinny!
MusicClues
Level 1
Level 1

Post by MusicClues »

Protobustersword wrote:Hello everyone!

My name is Aaron. But here, my name is Protobustersword. But for the sake of simplicity, just call me either Aaron or Proto.

Anyways, how i had gotten into sega was at a very early age. I remember for one of my single-digit birthdays (was either '95 or '97-I was born in '91 so do the math) my favorite uncle (who has been dead for 13 years now, god rest his soul) got me a beauty of a bundle.

It was a Sega Genesis (Gen 2) with Sonic and Knuckles. Right there, i was introduced to gaming. I didn't know about the "Lock-on" part of it until much much later in my life. From those moments on, I had gained a passion for SEGA ever since. Of course, it's more nintendo these days, but I have Sonic's mega collection and Gems collection on Gamecube and own both Sonic adventures on Gamecube. Also, I have begun playing Sonic Dash.

And my fave old-school Sonic will ALWAYS be Sonic 3 & Knuckles. No exceptions to the rule.

Nice to meet all of you!
Hi, Aaron! Nice to See a SEGA (And Nintendo fan) Around here!
Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Aw, thanks MusicClues! Nice to be here! Started listening to RadioSEGA this year as a matter of fact, and i thought "Well, i'm part of =Sonic Blast= and I have my own forum, so why not join this one?"

So far, so good!!
ProtoSonico
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ProtoSonico »

Greetings Programs!
I'm Proto Sônico, a nobody from Brazil. I am a huge SEGA fan (obviously), and a very nice person. =)

Nice to meet you!
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Welcome ProtoSonico!

I Like the MD/Genesis sound chip in the signature.

Always good to have more forum users here!