New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hello, soft spoken friend on FoneMix who I met on the Birthday Special! How the devil are you?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

SonicEpsilon wrote:Hello.
I go under a few alias on the Internet. I do various things, I work on the music side of this hack,

welcome aboard, quite enjoyed this hack 7 months ago seen here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8R6M567_A

any news on the hack? as i dont think theres been an update =/ leave me a visitor message to save veering the thread off topic

[img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Matty/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img]
Kellydreamcast
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Kellydreamcast »

*takes a bow* Im kelly. Kelly the dreamcast nerd.
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

Yallo. I'm "Jonneh" (Pronounced "Jonny"). Liker of upbeat jazz, hates pianos.

[/genericinfo]
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Hi Jonneh, nice to see you on the forums!
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Oh right, I haven't done this thing yet.

Hello to all new users, my name is Sherlock, I'm currently 22 and I live in Vienna, Austria. Despite this, I am Russian, so do not address me as Austrian, please. :P

My interests include, next to video gaming, reading (especially history), music, and the WWW. Also, I'm a flaming homosexual, thus being one of RadioSEGA's tokens. :B

I am one of the playlist managers here, so I'm keeping an eye on RadioSEGA having the newest SEGA music, huzzah! I also am a moderator of this place, huzzah²! Despite this, I think I'm a very lenient guy.

My favourite genres in terms of games are fighting games, shoot em ups, platformers, puzzlers, and to a lesser extent music games, racers and FPS. I usually prefer older games over newer ones, though.

I am planning to start a videogame review show soon, as well, and I hope I'm going to be somewhat successful with it. :3
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sherlock wrote:Hello to all new users, my name is Sherlock, I'm currently 22 and I live in Vienna, Austria. Despite this, I am Russian, so do not address me as Austrian, please. :P

My interests include, next to video gaming, reading (especially history), music, and the WWW. Also, I'm a flaming homosexual, thus being one of RadioSEGA's tokens. :B
Thank you for clearing up any curious doubt I've ever had over the past two years about you, Sherlock. ^__^""

Should I do the intromaduction thingy again too? I guess I should before I'm accused of de-railing the topic.

Yo; I'm Kaito; I'm a nerd. (Obviously; I'm on a freaking SEGA site after all and have been here for two years now!) I'm male, bi (Taken <3), college student, I like the following things:

Anime, Manga, Video Games, Slinkys, Meat, Bread, Computers, Pandas (Because they're awesome), Robot type things, Pocky!, Weird-ness, Funny things, Random and useless, yet interesting, facts, Sandwiches, Flashing lights/colours, Ninjas, Shiny Things, M&Ms, Spinning around in circles, Aldi, Sleeping, Cake, Gunpla

Any questions?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

You had doubts? Well, Sir, you could've, y'know, ASKED? :3
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sherlock wrote:You had doubts? Well, Sir, you could've, y'know, ASKED? :3
...We thought it might've been awkward. ^__^"""
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

We? o.o"