New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

20 years of art experience? Damn!

Well you should already know me thru Twitter, but as for here, welcome! Now have some tea and something to eat~
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

rakkiiguy
Level 2
Level 2

Post by rakkiiguy »

Retrix wrote:どうぞよろしくラッキーさん。
Enjoy the forum, and the IRC if you join that too.
サンキュー
I'm sure I will. I did have fun in the IRC yesterday evening.
mtwinny wrote:20 years of art experience? Damn!

Well you should already know me thru Twitter, but as for here, welcome! Now have some tea and something to eat~
Thanks for the forum welcome, bro!

I'll take Gold Peak sweet tea and a medium pepperoni, sausage and extra green peppers pizza, please and thanks~
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wow, awesome. I think you're my hero XD

Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy this place.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

rakkiguy, you may be my best buddy here. Your experience of drawings and Japanese culture interests me. Maybe you can shake up the discussion here in a good way.

Welcome to the boards man.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

hello Rakkii! Welcome to RadioSEGA. Enjoy your stay!!! :)
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Welcome rakkiiguy
rakkiiguy wrote: Used to know how to read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics back in the day.
Really? that's awesome.
kevinb1229
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kevinb1229 »

Well, I guess it's about time I introduced myself to the community... I've been a listener for at least 4 months and a member for at least 3, but better late than never, I guess.

Hi! My name is Kevin, but I usually go by the handle kevinb1229 in the IRC and such. I enjoy long walks on the - nah, that joke's been used way too much.

Kidding aside, I enjoy both retro games and new games. I play almost any game as long as the controls are easy to grasp, and I use emulators to play games on systems I don't have. (Don't lie, I'm pretty sure a few of you have as well.) Sonic has been one of my favorite franchises ever since I used my Genesis emulator to play the one that started it all... I was 16 at the time. Ever since then, I've played ROMhacks of Genesis games, I've played DS games, and I've also played the Olympic spinoffs.

Aside from Sonic, I'm a fan of SEGA in general. I've played Outrun, Hang-On, Afterburner, Earthworm Jim, and others. I'm currently fixing up a Dreamcast emulator so I can play other games.

But I'm probably rambling; in short, it's nice to be part of the community and I hope to see you guys in the IRC!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

kevinb1229 wrote:Well, I guess it's about time I introduced myself to the community... I've been a listener for at least 4 months and a member for at least 3, but better late than never, I guess.

Hi! My name is Kevin, but I usually go by the handle kevinb1229 in the IRC and such. I enjoy long walks on the - nah, that joke's been used way too much.

Kidding aside, I enjoy both retro games and new games. I play almost any game as long as the controls are easy to grasp, and I use emulators to play games on systems I don't have. (Don't lie, I'm pretty sure a few of you have as well.) Sonic has been one of my favorite franchises ever since I used my Genesis emulator to play the one that started it all... I was 16 at the time. Ever since then, I've played ROMhacks of Genesis games, I've played DS games, and I've also played the Olympic spinoffs.

Aside from Sonic, I'm a fan of SEGA in general. I've played Outrun, Hang-On, Afterburner, Earthworm Jim, and others. I'm currently fixing up a Dreamcast emulator so I can play other games.

But I'm probably rambling; in short, it's nice to be part of the community and I hope to see you guys in the IRC!
Welcome to the boards, and I see you like your vidja gaem emulators. Tell me, have you ever tried a Dreamcast emulator?
rakkiiguy
Level 2
Level 2

Post by rakkiiguy »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Wow, awesome. I think you're my hero

Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy this place.
D'aww, you're gonna make me blush. Thanks a lot!
TheChaosBlue wrote:rakkiguy, you may be my best buddy here. Your experience of drawings and Japanese culture interests me. Maybe you can shake up the discussion here in a good way.

Welcome to the boards man.
Heh, thanks. That'd be nice if I could shake stuff up a bit. I was thinking about starting an art thread in the forums so artists can link the RadioSEGA listeners to their work. To share it, talk about it, etc. I checked around here and I haven't seen one yet. But, uh, I can't remember that last time I started a forum topic. Hah...
Whooa21 wrote:hello Rakkii! Welcome to RadioSEGA. Enjoy your stay!!!
Thank ya!
ozzypt wrote:Really? that's awesome.
Yeah. I read tons of ancient Egyptian stuff and just sorta picked it up over time. Funny thing was the librarians used to get mad at me for always keeping the Egypt-related books checked out. Same goes for the ones about Japan's culture.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

rakkiiguy wrote: Heh, thanks. That'd be nice if I could shake stuff up a bit. I was thinking about starting an art thread in the forums so artists can link the RadioSEGA listeners to their work. To share it, talk about it, etc. I checked around here and I haven't seen one yet. But, uh, I can't remember that last time I started a forum topic. Hah...
That would be swell.