New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
SegaMark
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

New? Introduce Yourself!

Post by SegaMark »

Welcome to the RadioSEGA forums, please take a moment to introduce yourself here to help us get to know you.

DO NOT START MINI-DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD, OR DE-RAIL IT.
GAME OVER, YEAH!
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

I guess I'll say hi again, since nobody had the chance to read any of my posts before. :P

I'm Ink, also known as Ink the Echidna (hush), obviously a Sonic the Hedgehog fan. And shocking most of all, I'm female. Hi!

For the record, I do not think Sonic is the Son of God. Jesus was hardly the only person crucified back in the day. The avatar came from a comment over on the Sonic Retro boards about how this particular Sonic CD sprite looks like Sonic is being crucified, and I couldn't resist. (Fun fact: His sign says "The Fastest Thing Alive.")

Yes, I have a very twisted sense of humor.

In my spare time, I enjoy writing, working on my Sonic music collection, playing video games, posting on various message boards, and torturing chao.
Image Image Image
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Hi, I'm new too, might as well post here since I've been posting around anyway.

I've listened to Radio Sega loads before, but never bothered to register; UNTIL TODAY! Whoo. I'm procrastinating exercising, that's why. Although requesting music is really addictive. Are there any rules to requesting music, by the way? Like, stop spamming the same music over and over, don't pick boring music, etc? :P Had a look around but couldn't really find anything.

Anyway! My name is Tru, I know a few people from Summer of Sonic, like foreversonic. Hello! I'm a 26 year old Brit up in Newcastle and I study game design at University. I'm also female, but I'm not quite as shocked by that o_O

Big Sega fan, yada yada, big RPG and Sonic fan too. Big video game music fan, as well ^^ Awesome site you guys have here, I should have signed up years ago...

Edit: Can I also just say that I love vBulletin forums. They're like nectar to me, on some sort of warped psychological level. They're just so smooth and awesome.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I've listened to Radio Sega loads before, but never bothered to register; UNTIL TODAY! Whoo. I'm procrastinating exercising, that's why. Although requesting music is really addictive. Are there any rules to requesting music, by the way? Like, stop spamming the same music over and over, don't pick boring music, etc? :P Had a look around but couldn't really find anything.
Nope, not really. Stay away from Hatsune Miku and we'll all get along perfectly fine.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Gavvie wrote:Nope, not really. Stay away from Hatsune Miku and we'll all get along perfectly fine.
Rightio! :biggrin:

*is in ur Radio Sega, requesting all ur RPG musik*
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Nope, not really. Stay away from Hatsune Miku and we'll all get along perfectly fine.
*Creates plans to create a dummy account and spam "The Secret Garden"*

Just joking, Gavvie! By the way, should all of us RadioSEGA old-timers re-introduce ourselves here too? Or should we just stay in the corner and keep out of trouble?
TailsPrower98
Level 3
Level 3

Post by TailsPrower98 »

Hello members of Radio Sega Forums I'm TailsPrower98 and I'm new!

My name is Gavin and I am a massive Sega/Sonic Team fan!If you ask me to choose between a Dreamcast,a PS3,or a Wii I'd pick a Dreamcast.I like to advertise things on online videos.Also,My favorite Sega song is Open your Heart from Sonic Adventure!
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Hey fellow radiosega listeners. The name is Shockerbey (available on youtube) and ive been a sonic fan since 1997 with sonic 2. Sonic Music is awesome but easily criticized by other people. I joined radio sega so that i can listen to sonic music and other sega music. also its great to see so many fans of sega music who actually live in the UK i thought this would be dominated by Americans or Japnaese fans
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I don't know weather to introduce myself again or not.

Eh, I haven't been here very long anyway, and this way the newer members can get to know me. Here goes.

Hello there fellow SEGA fans! My name is ShadowPhantom, but you can call me Shadow or Phantom for short. My favorite SEGA franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog, but I enjoy other games as well. I first became a Sonic fan when I played Sonic Heroes. Yes, I know most of the people here say that game could've been a lot better, but I think it was awesome. As I am only sixteen I never had a chance to play the classics when they first came out. I have never owned a SEGA game system either. My favorite character is Shadow, with Silver and Sonic in a tie for second. I enjoy Sonic music so much that I upload it to my Youtube channel. When I found this place I listened around for a bit. ResidentSD's Sonic the Hedgehog special of SEGA AGES convinced me to register. Since then the live shows and the regular radio have gotten me interested in other music as well. For example, I now like most of the music from MSR. Before I came here I didn't even know what that game was.

Four months later, here I am.

I also enjoy reading, writing, stargazing, sci-fi, Danny Phantom, Sonic X and Star Wars.

*reads back over post* Dang that was a long introduction! Sorry for making you all read so much. I mainly wrote this post for the newer members. I want to get to know everyone!
Tealer
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Tealer »

Hello.
I go under a few alias on the Internet. I do various things, I work on the music side of this hack, I do other stuff, I even go to the toilet. Imagine that?

For the past few weeks I've been on FastFeet's FoneMix as Tealer, otherwise known as the person who barely says anything. =P