New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Huh! I really haven't done this, now haven't I? Might as well reboot!

The name's Shadid, aka DarkWindPT, DarkZero, EMEWOOOOOOOOOOORD and the American Mother of RS, or lots and lots of alias. I'm a nerdy journalist, I play, listen and write articles about games, and mostly SEGA ones. I currently am a columnist at Rumble Pack (a satirical gaming blog), in which you can find here, if you understand Portuguese: http://rumblepack.com.pt

I'm also a high school student, and I also enjoy the following:

Journalism, Games, frying in the sky, Arcades, retro games, Sonic Games, Scott Pilgrim, etc.

Any questions, feel free to do so. :3
I live here now!
Yubel
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Yubel »

Well new over here, kinda i registred several months ago but i haven`t had the time to write over here mi name is Yubel (well my nick) i'm from mexico i mostly enter the sega blogs, the city blognik and RadioSega pages i am huge Sega fan since my first console ever owned was a SEGA GENESIS since then i haven't stop playing sega games.

i like Nintendo aswell and don`t get me wrong i prefered both of them as equals.

well hope we can get along.

Greetings and Keep Playing.
rugdg13
Level 1
Level 1

Post by rugdg13 »

*pokes head in* Hi! ^_^

I'm *attempts to prounouce username* Meh, just call me Rug. I am a female. (surprise surprise) and i found this place through Sonic the hedgehog on Facebook. And im SO glad i did! I love this place so far. ^_^
Getting a blue boulder ramming into you at Super Sonic speeds repeatedly with nothing but overalls to protects you... Mario has this in the bag right? - IKite
Doctor MK
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Doctor MK »

Hey guys! MK's the name.

You may recognise me from the SSMB forums, if not then you may know me as "that guy what does Sonic Relief". And if you don't know what Sonic Relief is, well now is as good a time as any to find out! :P

I've joined up here at the RadioSEGA forums because I've been a follower of RadioSEGA for a while but never got around to joining the message boards... until now! So here I am. ;)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

^ You need to post around more dude XD

Delayed welcome to RS all the same though. Not sure why I didn't notice you on here earlier...weird.
Doctor MK
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Doctor MK »

Gavvie wrote:^ You need to post around more dude XD

Delayed welcome to RS all the same though. Not sure why I didn't notice you on here earlier...weird.
Yes, I quite agree. I'll do my best to post more. Anything for a bit of shameless Sonic Relief promotion! :P

Ta for the welcome, at any rate ;)
neonights
Level 1
Level 1

Post by neonights »

hi i am neonights i have been tuning in to RADIOSEGA a year now and i think that this is the best radio station on the web
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Welcome all the new people and thanks for joining us ^_^ Hope to see you in the IRC sometime!
Mooncow
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Mooncow »

I joined on 27/08/2008 but seems like my account got deleted so i re-registered :(
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

Thought I would come over and kind of formally introduce myself. I registered while I was on a vacation a long while ago, and then simply got busy when I got home and stopped posting. I'm back now (and happy to see my original username is still here :o).

BTW, I am not really from Ireland. It's just my favorite country (and I am part Irish). :) I'm actually from the United States.

All in all, I don't play tons of video games anymore but I still love to discuss them and I hope to be around for a long while.