Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Welcome ProtoSonico, hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you like, come hang with us 24/7 over here.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

I figure I might as well post something here. Hi. I'm SB. I started listening a few weeks ago because I had no music to listen to. My favourites are Sonic and Persona related things. Thanks SEGA for acquiring one of my favourite game series so I can listen to the music here.
    While I'm here, is there a way to disable the alert that there are new posts? I find it quite annoying, mostly because I made an account just because I wanted to make requests sometimes and now a number keeps appearing and I feel compelled to view new posts just to make the number go away. Despite that, I suppose it won't kill me to be at least a tiny bit active in this community.
    I guess I'll end this post by saying hi again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    Welcome ProtoSonico, hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you like, come hang with us 24/7 over here.
    Yeah! Thank you!

Welcome!

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area!
    Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

Welcome 1SB1! Not sure how to turn that post counter off. The board are not that active so it shouldn't be too crazy.

It is cool to see the Atlus tracks showing up in the past few years. Persona obviously being one of those additions. I used to love visiting the Atlus booth back at E3 when I used to go. They were always giving out free posters and stuff. This was way back when the Dreamcast was still being showcased at E3.

Hey, found the site last week, I always need stuff to listen to while I draw so I'm always on the hunt! Listened to the first episode of the manic monday and consequently spent the next compiling my own episode demo because now I want to take part as well.

Listened to my first live show today and was inducted into the discord. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1SB1 View Post
    I figure I might as well post something here. Hi. I'm SB... While I'm here, is there a way to disable the alert that there are new posts? ... now a number keeps appearing and I feel compelled to view new posts just to make the number go away.
    Hey SB! Welcome to the forums. Sorry about that annoyance, but, quite frankly, that's why the counter is there.

Quote Originally Posted by RikDraws View Post
    Hey, found the site last week, I always need stuff to listen to while I draw so I'm always on the hunt! Listened to the first episode of the manic monday and consequently spent the next compiling my own episode demo because now I want to take part as well.

Listened to my first live show today and was inducted into the discord. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
    Hey Rik! Glad to see you joining us here as well.

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

Hi, RikDraws! Good to have you join up! Hope to be hearing you lead a show soon!

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome you beautiful people. Hope you enjoy your stay at our humble forum.

Hello everyone!

I started tuning in to RadioSEGA a few weeks ago (it was around SEGA Mixer Drive's Ice Cap show), and I've very much been enjoying it. I had found your site through Twitter, and decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did. I've been listening to it almost daily. I decided to create an account, mainly so I could make requests.

I love video games, I love SEGA, and I especially love Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog is one of my favorite video game franchises. I've been a Sonic fan for a very long time. We started with both versions of Sonic 2, though I mainly played the Genesis version. Then, we got Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2, and, thanks to it, I became a serious Sonic fan. My love for SEGA mainly comes from my love for Sonic.

However, I actually haven't played that many SEGA games outside of Sonic. I have played Ristar, Comix Zone, The Ooze, and a few others, and I'm considering getting NiGHTS: Into Dreams on Steam, and possibly Jet Set Radio. As a result, most of the music I request is Sonic music (though I try to vary it). I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm sorry if I've annoyed anyone with my requests. However, while I may not know much about most of SEGA's IPs, I do love learning about them, and I hope to play some of them at some point.

We never had a Dreamcast, or a Saturn. However, we did have the Model 2 Genesis, the Game Gear (both of which we still have), the Model 2 SEGA CD, and the 32X (both of which burnt out a long time ago, unfortunately). I used to love playing Virtua Racing Deluxe on the 32X. I was never good at it, but it was fun, and it had great music. I also love both American SEGA CD Bios themes (I'm not as familiar with the Japanese/European one).

Most of the music I hear here is new to me, and I love that. I'm always open to hearing new, good music. I've created a list of songs I like that I discovered here, and it's expanding. Speaking of which, I'm very impressed with your playlist. You have many things I can't seem to find elsewhere, as well as things that simply aren't that popular (the Model 1 SEGA CD Bios music, for example).

Thanks to RadioSEGA, Daytona USA's (a game I've never played before) "Let's Go Away" has become one of my favorite SEGA songs, along with Comix Zone's vocal version of "Seen it for Days." I have the game, but I never knew that CD even existed.

I've been enjoying the live shows as well, and I enjoyed both "The Blue Zone" (even though I ended up missing the first thirty minutes), as well as "The Dreamcast Hour." I also can't wait for WinterFest.

One more thing I'd like to mention is that I like the way this forum is set up. It's very similar to the official SEGA Forum, which makes it very comfortable for me.

So far, I love your station. It's awesome. Keep up the good work guys.