New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Hi, RikDraws! Good to have you join up! Hope to be hearing you lead a show soon!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Welcome you beautiful people. Hope you enjoy your stay at our humble forum. ^_^
Eclipse
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Eclipse »

Hello everyone!

I started tuning in to RadioSEGA a few weeks ago (it was around SEGA Mixer Drive's Ice Cap show), and I've very much been enjoying it. I had found your site through Twitter, and decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did. I've been listening to it almost daily. :p I decided to create an account, mainly so I could make requests.

I love video games, I love SEGA, and I especially love Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog is one of my favorite video game franchises. I've been a Sonic fan for a very long time. We started with both versions of Sonic 2 (Genesis and Game Gear), though I mainly played the Genesis version. Then, we got Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2, and, thanks to it, I became a serious Sonic fan.

However, aside from Ristar, Comix Zone, The Ooze, Flicky, Virtua Racing (for 32X), and possibly a few others, I actually haven't played many SEGA games outside of Sonic (I've played third-party games, but not so much first-party), so, as such, I'm not that familiar with them (because of this, most of the music I request is Sonic music). We didn't have a Dreamcast, or a Saturn. However, we had the Model 2 Genesis, the Game Gear (both of which we still have), the Model 2 SEGA CD, and the 32X (both of which burnt out a long time ago, unfortunately).

Most of the music I hear here is new to me, and I love that. I've created a long list of songs I like that I heard here, and it's expanding. Speaking of which, I'm very impressed with your playlist. You have many things I can't seem to find elsewhere, as well as things that simply aren't that popular (the Model 1 SEGA CD Bios screen music, for example).

I've been enjoying the live shows as well, and am looking forward to both the Blue Zone, as well as the Dreamcast Hour. I also can't wait for WinterFest.

One more thing I'd like to mention is that I like the way this forum is set up. It's very similar to the official SEGA Forum, which makes it very comfortable for me.

So far, I love your station. It's awesome. Keep up the good work guys. :)
Eclipse
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Eclipse »

Hello everyone!

I started tuning in to RadioSEGA a few weeks ago (it was around SEGA Mixer Drive's Ice Cap show), and I've very much been enjoying it. I had found your site through Twitter, and decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did. I've been listening to it almost daily. I decided to create an account, mainly so I could make requests.

I love video games, I love SEGA, and I especially love Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog is one of my favorite video game franchises. I've been a Sonic fan for a very long time. We started with both versions of Sonic 2, though I mainly played the Genesis version. Then, we got Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2, and, thanks to it, I became a serious Sonic fan. My love for SEGA mainly comes from my love for Sonic.

However, I actually haven't played that many SEGA games outside of Sonic. I have played Ristar, Comix Zone, The Ooze, and a few others, and I'm considering getting NiGHTS: Into Dreams on Steam, and possibly Jet Set Radio. As a result, most of the music I request is Sonic music (though I try to vary it). I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm sorry if I've annoyed anyone with my requests. However, while I may not know much about most of SEGA's IPs, I do love learning about them, and I hope to play some of them at some point.

We never had a Dreamcast, or a Saturn. However, we did have the Model 2 Genesis, the Game Gear (both of which we still have), the Model 2 SEGA CD, and the 32X (both of which burnt out a long time ago, unfortunately). I used to love playing Virtua Racing Deluxe on the 32X. I was never good at it, but it was fun, and it had great music. I also love both American SEGA CD Bios themes (I'm not as familiar with the Japanese/European one).

Most of the music I hear here is new to me, and I love that. I'm always open to hearing new, good music. I've created a list of songs I like that I discovered here, and it's expanding. Speaking of which, I'm very impressed with your playlist. You have many things I can't seem to find elsewhere, as well as things that simply aren't that popular (the Model 1 SEGA CD Bios music, for example).

Thanks to RadioSEGA, Daytona USA's (a game I've never played before) "Let's Go Away" has become one of my favorite SEGA songs, along with Comix Zone's vocal version of "Seen it for Days." I have the game, but I never knew that CD even existed.

I've been enjoying the live shows as well, and I enjoyed both "The Blue Zone" (even though I ended up missing the first thirty minutes), as well as "The Dreamcast Hour." I also can't wait for WinterFest.

One more thing I'd like to mention is that I like the way this forum is set up. It's very similar to the official SEGA Forum, which makes it very comfortable for me.

So far, I love your station. It's awesome. Keep up the good work guys.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Aww, such kind words about our radio station~

Welcome and do enjoy your stay. :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hi. You're not the only one who got a good part of SEGAucation from being here.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Hey, Lunar Eclipse! Glad you're enjoying the station. And keep those requests coming! :biggrin:
Forte_Cannon
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Forte_Cannon »

Yo, my name is Jordan. I'm a newer follower of RadioSega thanks to the fine guys a Yakuza Fan, and as such my favorite Sega series is Yakuza. Close second being Bayo
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Forte_Cannon wrote:Yo, my name is Jordan. I'm a newer follower of RadioSega thanks to the fine guys a Yakuza Fan, and as such my favorite Sega series is Yakuza. Close second being Bayo
Welcome! We hope you'll enjoy it here.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Forte_Cannon wrote:Yo, my name is Jordan. I'm a newer follower of RadioSega thanks to the fine guys a Yakuza Fan, and as such my favorite Sega series is Yakuza. Close second being Bayo
Welcome to the forums, Jordan! Enjoy the Yakuza tunes. :)