New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well I pretty much got to know you from our live shows on here, so welcome to our community! :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

You joined (techinically came back) at the right time. Welcome.
FreyaKitten
Level 1
Level 1

Post by FreyaKitten »

Hello everyone! I'm FreyaKitten, but everyone either calls me Freya or Kitten so take you pick. I arrived on RadioSEGA last week actually, I joined in on the IRC for Tall-Guy's first Ultrawave show of 2013 and found out that you are a bunch of really cool people. Figured I'd join on here as well, always nice to have another forum to look around when I'm bored. So yes. I'll mostly be in the IRC on Saturdays for Ultrawave but I will try to come on when I have some free time.
As for Sega games I like? I'm a big fan of the Project Diva series and Super Monkey Ball. I like Sonic but I'm seriously terribad at it. Yep.
So thanks for having me and happy birthday to RadioSEGA! :D
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

You joined the Square avis too? XD

Anywho, welcome Freya! Hope you'll stick around with us and all that good stuff!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hello Freya; enjoy your stay here.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Mithras wrote:Hello everyone, I am Mithras, alternatively known as AuriJames, whichever you prefer, you can call me, up to you. I haven't been on radioSEGA in 5 years, I'd say it's a return but I never really interacted with the forums either, so this may as well be my debut. I originally came back today because of a friend that linked me to today's Late Afternoon Saturday Show, so I've been listening in and been sitting in the IRC chatting with the residents there, and I've finally decided to get on the board here.

Anything you should know about me, I'm a huge Sonic fan, as you might expect, but I do have a passion for other games such as Jet Set Radio, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Alpha Protocol, Chu Chu Rocket and many other games! While I'm at it, I understand it's a special day for this special site so I just want to conclude my introduction to say Happy Birthday to radioSEGA!
FreyaKitten wrote:Hello everyone! I'm FreyaKitten, but everyone either calls me Freya or Kitten so take you pick. I arrived on RadioSEGA last week actually, I joined in on the IRC for Tall-Guy's first Ultrawave show of 2013 and found out that you are a bunch of really cool people. Figured I'd join on here as well, always nice to have another forum to look around when I'm bored. So yes. I'll mostly be in the IRC on Saturdays for Ultrawave but I will try to come on when I have some free time.
As for Sega games I like? I'm a big fan of the Project Diva series and Super Monkey Ball. I like Sonic but I'm seriously terribad at it. Yep.
So thanks for having me and happy birthday to RadioSEGA! :D
Welcome to both of you to our community! Everyone is obviously cool around here, so you'll feel right at home. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay!
I live here now!
Tanicius
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Tanicius »

G'day mates! I am Tanicius, also called Tani or Ogilvie (obscure references are awesome aren't they?)!

Now that I've got my gratuitous (I'm full blooded American) Australian out of the way, let me get to the meat and potatoes.

I confess my experience with Sega is primarily Sonic stuff, but I nonetheless hope to have a good time here; you're all certainly very welcoming based on my brief time in the IRC chat and browsing the forum, so I'm eager to keep coming back! I'll try to expand my interest into Sega's other titles, I promise; as it stands my exposure is restricted to Total War, Sonic and Jet Set Radio.

I've been a massive Sonic nerd since 2001 (I was just a casual fan since 1996), and have been the geek I'm known as ever since. I enjoy collecting Sonic merchandise and drawing/writing fanworks. If any of the US fans here will be attending Sonic Boom 2013, I'd be happy to meet you in person!

Overall I'm an easy guy to get along with; I may be obsessive but I'm known for being cheery (what use is feeling down?) as much as verbose. Don't hesitate to strike up a conversation if you see me in the IRC, I don't bite!

Looking forward to my stay here at Radio Sega. :)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hello Tani/Tanicius; I read your posts from SSMB.

Man the things that can happen while Kaito-Kun is away, eh?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

A lot of people recently who can't seem to decide on a username.
Mithras
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Mithras »

I find it funny Tani that you're the reason I'm here and you joined AFTER me XD