Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello, soft spoken friend on FoneMix who I met on the Birthday Special! How the devil are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicEpsilon View Post
    Hello.
    I go under a few alias on the Internet. I do various things, I work on the music side of this hack,

welcome aboard, quite enjoyed this hack 7 months ago seen here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8R6M567_A

any news on the hack? as i dont think theres been an update =/ leave me a visitor message to save veering the thread off topic

[IMG]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Matty/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]

*takes a bow* Im kelly. Kelly the dreamcast nerd.

Yallo. I'm "Jonneh" (Pronounced "Jonny"). Liker of upbeat jazz, hates pianos.

[/genericinfo]

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

Hi Jonneh, nice to see you on the forums!

Oh right, I haven't done this thing yet.

Hello to all new users, my name is Sherlock, I'm currently 22 and I live in Vienna, Austria. Despite this, I am Russian, so do not address me as Austrian, please. :P

My interests include, next to video gaming, reading (especially history), music, and the WWW. Also, I'm a flaming homosexual, thus being one of RadioSEGA's tokens. :B

I am one of the playlist managers here, so I'm keeping an eye on RadioSEGA having the newest SEGA music, huzzah! I also am a moderator of this place, huzzah²! Despite this, I think I'm a very lenient guy.

My favourite genres in terms of games are fighting games, shoot em ups, platformers, puzzlers, and to a lesser extent music games, racers and FPS. I usually prefer older games over newer ones, though.

I am planning to start a videogame review show soon, as well, and I hope I'm going to be somewhat successful with it. :3
    "The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
    - Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Hello to all new users, my name is Sherlock, I'm currently 22 and I live in Vienna, Austria. Despite this, I am Russian, so do not address me as Austrian, please.

My interests include, next to video gaming, reading (especially history), music, and the WWW. Also, I'm a flaming homosexual, thus being one of RadioSEGA's tokens. :B
    Thank you for clearing up any curious doubt I've ever had over the past two years about you, Sherlock. ^__^""

Should I do the intromaduction thingy again too? I guess I should before I'm accused of de-railing the topic.

Yo; I'm Kaito; I'm a nerd. (Obviously; I'm on a freaking SEGA site after all and have been here for two years now!) I'm male, bi (Taken <3), college student, I like the following things:

Anime, Manga, Video Games, Slinkys, Meat, Bread, Computers, Pandas (Because they're awesome), Robot type things, Pocky!, Weird-ness, Funny things, Random and useless, yet interesting, facts, Sandwiches, Flashing lights/colours, Ninjas, Shiny Things, M&Ms, Spinning around in circles, Aldi, Sleeping, Cake, Gunpla

Any questions?

You had doubts? Well, Sir, you could've, y'know, ASKED? :3
    "The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    You had doubts? Well, Sir, you could've, y'know, ASKED? :3
    ...We thought it might've been awkward. ^__^"""

We? o.o"