What're the rarest games in your collection?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Castleinferno
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Castleinferno »

lets see i had a pokemon yellow version, with a pikachu that can surf fly etc, till it got lost, i have A SNES with a few games like tazmanian devil and PGA tour gamey thingy, and other games which i cant remember atm and for some reason i have a NES game idk why i think its a tennis game... oh and idk if its rare yet but i also have a n64 with various games i cant remember its all somewhere in ma house
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:My Rarest games? hmm...
Well I am as you can see, the biggest sonic fan so I only got sonic games. hmm...

I think the rarest I got are:
Sonic Gems Collections for the PS2
Shadow the hedgehog or the PS2
Sonic Mega Collection plus!
Those games aren't really rare except maybe the Sonic Gems Collection. I Don't know how you got a copy for PS2 unless it's Japanese.
ImageImage
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

sonicfanRICH wrote:Those games aren't really rare except maybe the Sonic Gems Collection. I Don't know how you got a copy for PS2 unless it's Japanese.
I seem to remember that Gems Collection only came out for the GC in the US while Japan and europe got it on both GC and PS2.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

sonicfanRICH wrote:Those games aren't really rare except maybe the Sonic Gems Collection. I Don't know how you got a copy for PS2 unless it's Japanese.

:sonic: I really dont care if they are rare or not. I think they are because these days it is hard to fined shadow the hedgehog or Sonic mega collection or most of the other. sonic games for the PS2.
But I am amazed! I didnt know that my Sonic Gems collection is rare. I mean no it is the English version and it is for the PS2. :biggrin: Who knows?

It was my luck to fined this game on the shalves of a Game store in Australia, PREOWNERD for only $15. That was soooooooo good! I couldnt belive how lucky I was. I was like soooooo looking for Sonic CD and Sonic R and sonic the Fighters and suddenly I found them in one game! MY LUCK! :guitar:

But still. I Really wished there was a collection that had Knuckles and the Chaotix! -_-
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

The PS2 version was also released in Europe, I have it.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Ah, it was also released in Europe, never mind then.
ImageImage