Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Got my first Lootcrate ever and it finally arrived today. I mainly got it because of the Overwatch merch but I liked the TF2 stuff too.
My Thoughts? Eh it's ok I guess. I'm sure the combined value of all the items is more than what you pay for the crate but I don't really care about half the items. I aint gonna wait the street fighter shirt that looks like shit and the rest of the items are mainly just going to sit around. The only item I actively ended up using is the Dota 2 mouse pad which isn't even a franchise I know anything about hahaha.
TF2 stuff? Nice!

As for me and recent purchases, a trip to the thrift store brought back 2 PS1s (5501 and 7501,) with the 5501 not wanting to read discs, but it doesn't sound like a laser problem. There's a small bar of metal in the seek motor gear box that is supposed to keep tension on the gears and it can indeed wear out overtime. Last time this happened, I just got a paper clip and made a new wire. In addition to the PS1s, I got FFXI for PC and Orange Box with an unused serial code. Woohoo! I also got a computer, but the motherboard was 100% dead, gonna think it was the chipset, as those Nvidia chipsets are finicky.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

So I bought THIS...

No regrets.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I thought I was done with collecting Sonic stuff. I thought I agreed with myself to not go after expanding my collection anymore.

Then my stupid collector friend came and took me to this op shop and I saw all these old Sega Master System and Mega Drive games including some Sonic Ones...

...so I ended up buying Sonic 1, 2 and Sonic Chaos for MS and Sonic 3 for MD. Both Sonic 1 and 2 are missing their manual and Sonic 3 is cartridge only. After lots of haggling I got them for $110 AUD. Not sure if its the best deal but I guess I'm ok with this...

Also the next day I happened to walk past this anime and pop culture store and they had a Sonic wallet and... Sonic fridge magnets on clearance sale so I grabbed them too.

Damn it Ok now I've gotta stop.
Wrath Oskvro wrote:So I bought THIS...

No regrets.
Hey Wrath! Long time no see. How have you been?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Can't complain! :P Shitty adult life has kind of gotten in the way of welp. Lots of things so I don't have time for much anymore but other than that, s'all good.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Ah another old name returns.
Tic Tac, sir?
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Can't complain! :P Shitty adult life has kind of gotten in the way of welp. Lots of things so I don't have time for much anymore but other than that, s'all good.
HOHOHO! Hello fellow Alabamian! Where you located (south like Mobile, middle like B'Ham, or top like H'ville)?
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

McCalla which is just south of Birmingham :P Greetings fellow redneck! XD

Also just to keep on topic, just snagged Super Mario Maker for $30 o_o
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

Overwatch - $40.00 USD
P.S. Before You Ask, My Favorite Character Is Bastion.
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:McCalla which is just south of Birmingham :P Greetings fellow redneck! XD

Also just to keep on topic, just snagged Super Mario Maker for $30 o_o
Ah, awesome! Never been down to McCalla, but I have heard of it. Is it really trailer homes and gas stations everywhere? Lol.

I'm up north, kinda near New Hope. Pretty barren up here.

OHH yeah, the thread! Bought another few PS1s at a thrift store. All work and are SCPH-1001s, just gonna clean and list them on the eBay!

Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

F1 2016 for PC & an Xbox One controller to go with it! £19.99 for a new controller is a steal!