Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Kaito-kun wrote:I gifted someone Sonic Generations on Steam today and they gave me Bejeweled 3 and Tropico 3 in return.

From now on you should address me as "El Presidenté"
Should have gifted it to me. :P

Heck, I'll call you anything if you gimme free stuff XD .
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I am now officially the one bloke who bought an Xbox Vision camera and You're In The Movies. Though it's truthfully 'cause it was cheaper with the game (£3 posted!) than without.
Not totally teetotal.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I decided to be nice and by Pokemon Black 2 for my brother. I was this close to getting a 3DS, but then I found out two things.

1: Still gonna milk the DS Lite I have.
2: The current game selection for 3DS is...eh....not good in my opinion and/or not having any interest in playing. From a couple of exceptions (Kid Icarus Uprising and Orcarina of Time 3D right now)
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

Steam sale time. Holy fuck, these are bad for my bank account :(

I got Max Payne 3 + all DLC £12.49, RAGE £3.50 and Two Worlds II + DLC £5.50. I'm showing restraint this time and only getting the games I really want to play or that will tide me over till Christmas. The Christmas sale is the main one I'm waiting for anyway!
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

I didn't buy but mum & dad got me a PS3 (160 Slim) + 2 games (Sonic All Star Racing Transformed & Tomb Raider Trilogy) for my birthday on Thursday and I bought myself more PS3 games like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Mirror's Edge. DiRT Showdown & WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 =]
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

bought a few games on xbox live in their sale - the golden axe trilogy and streets of rage (which comes up as bare knuckle or something on my xbox for some reason). Also Poker Smash because i wanted a decent puzzle game and this looks like a curious puzzle league rip off. Oh yeah, and best of all metal slug XX which is 600 points in the scratch and sniff game thing.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:streets of rage (which comes up as bare knuckle or something on my xbox for some reason
Is it your Japanese console? Because that'll be why. It was called "Bare Knuckle: Ikari no Tekken" in Japan which to me sounds like a weird Neon Genesis Evangelion/Tekken crossover.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

yeah it must be, there's a few games that are weird because of it. Most of the Sega games are usually on Japan settings, Resident Evil is called biohazard but apart from that the same, and Marvel V Capcom 2 is basically unplayable because digital eclipse ridiculously decided to tie the language it's in to the region of your console and there's no way to over ride it (I already have all the console settings on English). Took me about 10 minutes just to figure out how to get a game online (in which i was thrashed within seconds and scuttled away never to return). Street Fighter is unchanged for some reason, even though the japanese version of that usually has the names of all the bosses switched around.
Tic Tac, sir?
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

An avatar of Claire Redfield from Resi CVX for my PSN account.

But since that's not interesting, I'll just mention that I got Resi Mercs 3D for $19 (mum actually bought it for me, does it still count?) I also got Tetris (the one on the original Gameboy) for $6 off the Nintendo eShop, because I still think the game is awesome even after all these years! I also got some totally random game called Devil Band: Rock The Underworld from the Nintendo eShop. I bought it because uh... I was curious? Actually it's not that bad. Frustrating sometimes, but it's not godawful or anything.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Had a great old week of it this week:

WWE '13
Zone of the Enders: HD Collection
- Both of those on Xbox 360

And then of course a brand spanking new Wii U, with Zombi U and New. Super Mario Bros. U.