Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

Downloaded Ultimate Knight Windom XP a few weeks ago. Now I have to wait until I get down to UNL to buy Windows Vista for my virtual pc.

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I preordered Dragon Quest IX, £25 and I get a rad keyring which if I can is going on my DS. That is all. There are other games but none of them are important compared to a new Dragon Quest.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:I preordered Dragon Quest IX, £25 and I get a rad keyring which if I can is going on my DS. That is all. There are other games but none of them are important compared to a new Dragon Quest.
The advert Nintendo are showing here in the UK for that is awful! "What're you playing son?" "Dragon Quest 9! I can customise my character!" and that's it! No mention of anything that might actually sell the damn product; the fact that it's one of Japan's biggest selling RPG franchises or maybe even the fact that the artwork is done by Akira Toriyama (Famous for Dragonball and Dr. Slump) just a brief shot of random lad customising a character. Well done Nintendo, you've proved once again that you can't market the simplest of things!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I can assure you the DS's biggest audience don't care about Japan worshipping the game like a god or know who Toriyama is, they're being told that eventually their anime dude will look like a badass in sweet armour and thats all they need to know.

Hell just advertising it is alot more effort than S-E ever put into it.
Yubel
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Yubel »

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for Wii - 700 pesos that would be like 70 bucks in the US . my next purchase Would be Bayonetta for the X360. Finally i will get one of the Best games ever released!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ 70 bucks?! I'm sure it ain't that much.
ImageImage
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway: Munch's Oddysee, Charity shop, £3. *Thumbs up*
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

On the subject of Oddworld:

I got Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus off of PSN today :D
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Just purchased the GAC pack for Dead to Rights Retribution. Beat the full game so this should keep me going a little longer - One full single player level where you play as the GAC and some arena battle horde mode type thing.
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Kaito-kun wrote:The advert Nintendo are showing here in the UK for that is awful! "What're you playing son?" "Dragon Quest 9! I can customise my character!" and that's it! No mention of anything that might actually sell the damn product; the fact that it's one of Japan's biggest selling RPG franchises or maybe even the fact that the artwork is done by Akira Toriyama (Famous for Dragonball and Dr. Slump) just a brief shot of random lad customising a character. Well done Nintendo, you've proved once again that you can't market the simplest of things!
Oh god! I saw that advert, it was AWFUL! Seeing all these Wii adverts make me think "what has the industry come to!?".

Anyway, I ordered Soldier of Fortune for Dreamcast off amazon a few days ago, Despite the rediculously long load times, it looks awesome!
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".