Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Mass Effect 3 is £14.99 at Argos at the mo so I thought it rude not to pick one up. Looking forward to it.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

F1 2010off Amazon for £3.20, new & sealed, bargain at that price, they had copies of New Vegas at the same price but as i went to checkout it had sold out :(
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I bought a preowned copy of F1 2010 on 360 when GAME were going down the pan for like...£1.97 XD Didn't have a manual, but let's be honest - do you really need one for a racing game?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Didn't really have to buy it per say but, I got the Back To The Future: Episode 1 game from the Telltale Games website for free. :D I'll most likely get the whole series if I can find it for a good price. Really love the movies so I'm looking forward to giving this a shot. I love point and click adventures too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

richarddavies wrote:Mass Effect 3 is £14.99 at Argos at the mo so I thought it rude not to pick one up. Looking forward to it.
Download and install the extended cut ASAP. Don't read about it though of course: it's the expanded ending patch.
Not totally teetotal.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Didn't really have to buy it per say but, I got the Back To The Future: Episode 1 game from the Telltale Games website for free. :D I'll most likely get the whole series if I can find it for a good price. Really love the movies so I'm looking forward to giving this a shot. I love point and click adventures too.
There's one game I need to finish. It's great fun though and the dialogs are witty.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yeah I finished Ep 1 today. It's really neat. Def. wanna get the rest.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

I got Final fantasy dirge of Cerberus, Super monkey ball dx, and crash bandicoot twinsanity, all for ps2!
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Crash Twinsanity is great, but still, I prefer the Naughty Dog era
geekolosky
Level 2
Level 2

Post by geekolosky »

Not really a purchase, just a gift from a friend of mine with Super Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360.
And, oh god, I really suck at this ! I can't even do a Ultra Combo (or even a Hadoken) without miss it a hundred time. Frustrating.