Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Technically, I didn't pay squat for the Wii itself either. >> Bought a Red Wii for $40, sold for $90, bought another for $40. Huzzahh
so basically, free wii, free 50 dollars, and a free new super mario bros loading... That is awesome xD
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Something like that :P Bwahaha. The Wii isn't in perfect shape and didn't come with the correct Wiimote, but it's no big deal. It works
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Something like that :P Bwahaha. The Wii isn't in perfect shape and didn't come with the correct Wiimote, but it's no big deal. It works
Muhahaha
[insert evil laugh again]
So are you going to keep this one, or sell it too?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Keepin it. There's a looong list of games I want to check out for it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

So I bought Katamari Damacy the other day.

Gotta say it's really not as simple as I thought it was gonna be! Still fun, however. I beat it in 3 days, playing on and off. I was disappointed in how short it was :c But I find i hard to get the achievements especially since the game is timed. x_x
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shibby wrote:So I bought Katamari Damacy the other day.

Gotta say it's really not as simple as I thought it was gonna be! Still fun, however. I beat it in 3 days, playing on and off. I was disappointed in how short it was :c But I find i hard to get the achievements especially since the game is timed. x_x
NAAAAAA-NANANA-NANA-NAAAA-NAAAA KATAMARI DAMASHIIIIIIIIII~!!!

But wait, Katamari Damacy (PS2) doesn't have achievements...Does it? Are you thinking of Beautiful Katamari on the 360? Or I Love Katamari on Windows Phone 7? Or maybe even Katamari Forever on PS3?

God damn I love Katamari.

Edit: Oh! Oh! Do you perhaps mean the presents and cousins?
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

Yeah! the presents and the cousins. Sorry about that xD

I only got 2 of them throughout the game, and haven't gotten any of the unlockables. I hope to get We Love Katamari next.

I laughed so hard when I was capable of rolling up a tornado for some reason...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shibby wrote:Yeah! the presents and the cousins. Sorry about that xD

I only got 2 of them throughout the game, and haven't gotten any of the unlockables. I hope to get We Love Katamari next.
The original and We Love Katamari are the only two of the main series (everything apart from the mobile games because screw them they're a nightmare to control) that I haven't played. Me & My Katamari is enjoyable once you get past the PSP control layout of buttons instead of sticks, Beautiful Katamari is delightful and what originally turned me onto the series, Katamari Forever is funky as sin and Touch my Katamari on the Vita is short, but fun.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

gahhh I wish I could get them. I only have a ps2, so I can't get the ones on the X-box, ps3, psp, and other systems. This saddens me greatly.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Rune Factory on the ps3 (forgot the sub title) I've only played the original one on the DS (it's harvest moon with monsters!!!) but I was disappointed due to a steep difficulty, spent two weeks on first dungeon and got no where. Money is a pain to gain aswell. So here's hoping its an improvement