Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Got Okamiden in the post today.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

3DS (Aqua Blue) and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - £206.98
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

3ds blue and pilot wings :)
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Wow, did I miss a party or something? *looking at past replies*

Well, I got a 3DS with Ridge Racer. I also saw Rune Factory on the shelf for £10 new so I thought screw it, might as well!
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

An interesting purchase for me today. I saw this on ebay and couldn't resist. It's perfectly sealed and looks absolutely beautiful, although more than that it's a game I've never played but always been curious about. One of my best friends absolutely adores it so I'm keen to see how it plays.

...As soon as I get an NTSC PS1 that is...

7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Rayne wrote:An interesting purchase for me today. I saw this on ebay and couldn't resist. It's perfectly sealed and looks absolutely beautiful, although more than that it's a game I've never played but always been curious about. One of my best friends absolutely adores it so I'm keen to see how it plays.

...As soon as I get an NTSC PS1 that is...

My friend really loves this game, always saying its underrated and that more people should check it out. She likes it so much she even cosplayed as one of the main characters from the game at London MCM Expo.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I have that game. It's interesting, but I never finished it. I remember in the turn-based battles you could input a command sequence that will allow for extra attack damage. And you can turn into the forms seen on the cover.
ImageImage
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Bought Strania from Xbox Live. It's got lightsabres, and those robots from mangas - mecs?

A bit like a cross between Ikaruga and Under Defeat. Which makes sense I suppose as it was made by people who worked on both those games.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Got Dead space 2 and Bioshock 2 today. I've had Bioshock before but fancied playing it again as i've just finished the first one. Looking forward to Dead space 2 though. Loved the first one.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I got quite a few things..first up, is this: http://www.directron.com/xl750f.html

Kind of hard to tell in the picture, but most of it is rubberized, and the finish on it is HEAVILY textured. I actually prefer this. It feels amazing. This is by far the most comfortable mouse I have EVER used, and for $20, it's a steal for what you're getting. Decent weight, all buttons are programmable, goes to 2500 DPI. It's not a high end Razer or anything crazy like that, but 2500 DPI is enough for me. I used to have a Cyber Snipa Stinger, and while it's pretty much the perfect mouse, 2500 is about the highest I ever actually put the DPI to. I can't say enough how good this mouse is. I mucked around on Red Faction with it for a while too and it's extremely smooth and accurate.
--

Next up, I actually didn't purchase these, but I figured it'd fit in here anyway. All I had to pay is shipping. I got the original official Sega 6 Button Controller for the Genesis, Alien 3, and Mortal Kombat 1 for free. A friend of mine just pretty much gave it to me. :D I'm stoked about that.