Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Pretty sure it's the same with Brazil and China.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:Katio

Please don't abuse your mod powers, that link DID NOT contain any illegal info and hence should not be modded, just because you don't like it doesn't make it breaking a rule
I read the article and from I could see it fell under the category of the discussion of "warez" and how to exploit the console. A second opinion from another staff member is more than welcome. (Admins should be able to compare edits and, if they feel necessary, revert the post)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Reknoc wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Pretty sure it's the same with Brazil and China.

Kinda.
Gonic wrote:I'm pretty sure Iran would have non hacked consoles?
Sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find shops that sell non hacked consoles but what's the use if there aren't any original games to buy for the non hacked console.
Now after all this, you've gotta give me some break. It's not my fault or will.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Reknoc wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Pretty sure it's the same with Brazil and China.
But looks like Brazil's fixing that already, as the "Jogo Justo" (translation: FAir Gaming) promotion is legalizing most game consoles and games on Brazil, even with the normal price point of R$59,99.
I live here now!
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find shops that sell non hacked consoles but what's the use if there aren't any original games to buy for the non hacked console.
Now after all this, you've gotta give me some break. It's not my fault or will.
Have to agree with BSF here. All he's doing is following the customs of where he lives now. Not his fault the pirate market pretty much has monopoly over there. I'd most likely have done the same in his shoes.

That said, you could have easily avoided all this hate if you didn't mention your PS3 was hacked at every opportunity you got.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:I read the article and from I could see it fell under the category of the discussion of "warez" and how to exploit the console. A second opinion from another staff member is more than welcome. (Admins should be able to compare edits and, if they feel necessary, revert the post)

I saw/see no discussion of "Warez"

I see discussion of hardware

Much like me saying this laptop has a pehnom X III CPU & it can do this, this & that & i can install OSX if i do this etc
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Schezo wrote:That said, you could have easily avoided all this hate if you didn't mention your PS3 was hacked at every opportunity you got.
Yeah. It's pretty strange how if you tell your friends at Australia that You've hacked your PS3, they say COOL. and People from Europe and America would say NO. YOU SHOULD NEVER GET THAT HACK!
Yeah, I'll keep my trap shot. Thanks for understanding though Schezo.

But rest assured. I'm just in Iran for holidays. When i get back to Australia, there are real games. I still have a long gaming list. I probably wont be getting any pirated games until I finish all the games I already have and buy all the Sonic games that I still don't have.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote: I probably wont be getting any pirated games until I finish all the games I already have and buy all the Sonic games that I still don't have.
Okay. See this is the problem.

Having a hacked console? Fine, don't let the anal brigade harrass you about that.
Straight up say you're going to pirate games? Not fine.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Back on track...

I picked these up today:

• Sonic Adventure 2
  • Sonic Shuffle
  • Altered Beast
  • Cosmic Spacehead.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

ah! i have been after sonic shuffle for ages on and off, nice one