Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I don't mind Ezio, got a bit of character to him. Desmond is just like a rice cracker. Bland as fuck. That bloke with the glasses that's with him though is easily in my top 5 worst ever game characters. If I met the dick that thought him up I'd rape them to death with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I suppose the difference between Altair and Ezio is that Altair was always groomed and trained to be a murderous sociopath and Ezio had it thrust upon him after a lavish life of nobility.

I seem to be the only one who doesn't want to punch Danny Wallace.

@7Force: How're you finding Kinect?
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Kaito-kun wrote:
@7Force: How're you finding Kinect?
Not bad though the games room in my flat is a bit on the small side so i had to move some stuff to make room but so far it aint bad but i really wanna get my hands on Child of Eden. Got to play that at MCM and again in Soho London as Ubi Soft are holding a free event to play the game before its out. Works very well with the kinect.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I don't mind Ezio, got a bit of character to him. Desmond is just like a rice cracker. Bland as fuck. That bloke with the glasses that's with him though is easily in my top 5 worst ever game characters. If I met the dick that thought him up I'd rape them to death with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
Yes!!! Desmond is generic character C and Danny Wallace is the biggest bell-end in the country. Nice to see other people agree and it's not just me.

Whoever voiced Portal 2 stopped me from buying it too
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Got Left 4 Dead 2 while it was dirt cheap on Steam, and it runs okay on my computer :D even after I corrected the resolution after the game defaulted it to the lowest possible.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Reknoc wrote:Got Left 4 Dead 2 while it was dirt cheap on Steam, and it runs okay on my computer :D even after I corrected the resolution after the game defaulted it to the lowest possible.
Then Portal 2 can run on your lappy. :DD
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shadid wrote:Then Portal 2 can run on your lappy. :DD
Yeah, that'll make me feel better when I trade in the PS3 version. Even though I'm done with the game and pretty much the series.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Cannon Fodder, Zoop, NBA Jam for the Megadrive and Transbot for Master System
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

After a bit of a fuck up with Zavvi, I now have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles winging it's way to me.

Cost me £9 from eBay, but hey...it was looking doubtful that I'd ever find it anywhere else.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:After a bit of a fuck up with Zavvi, I now have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles winging it's way to me.

Cost me £9 from eBay, but hey...it was looking doubtful that I'd ever find it anywhere else.
I could have sworn you blamed HMV earlier on the twitters.