Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne aka the best JRPG in existence and Devil Summon: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army PS2 classics from the US PSN store.
Great to see Nocturne get a PSN release, only managed to get about 5 hours in but loved what i saw.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:Great to see Nocturne get a PSN release, only managed to get about 5 hours in but loved what i saw.
Yea I still have my PS2 copy, but I couldn't get it to play nice with PCSX2 so PSN version is the next best thing. Now for them to put up Digital Devil Saga 1+2 and Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs Kind Abaddon
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I had Nocturne running fine for me after i'd ripped it to ISO & tweaked some settings, running from disc was bad as it was a bit stuttery & played almost slow motion, P3 FES was the same come to think of it.

Not played any of the rest but if they're as good as this then i'll have to look into them.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Pokemon Battle Trozei.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:I had Nocturne running fine for me after i'd ripped it to ISO & tweaked some settings, running from disc was bad as it was a bit stuttery & played almost slow motion, P3 FES was the same come to think of it.

Not played any of the rest but if they're as good as this then i'll have to look into them.
I had troubles with text stuttering like crazy (occasionally happens on the PSN version but not for very long) and shadows clipping through the main character.

They're all quality games though, but pretty different just sharing similar themes (and assets lol). Raidou is more of an action RPG so combat is a little jank, but it still has demon capturing and summoning. Digital Devil Saga is a bit more traditional as you gain your party over time like Final Fantasy, combat uses the same amazing combat system as Nocturne only your character can be transformed to demons and eat enemies to gain power.

edit: Atlus teased another PS2 release on the e-mail announcing Nocturne. Probably Digital Devil Saga. Hope they get around to Raidou 2 soon as that never came out here.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Ratchet & Clank HD collection.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Drakengard 1 and 2 in preparation for Drakengard 3 arriving next week, and Spy Fiction, the game SWERY did before Deadly Premonition.
Greatodyer
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Greatodyer »

Minecraft for 360. My friends were bugging me to play it so I did...and now I can't stop :P
Takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests, with breasts and mine don't count.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbqtosuVk1qbr1yco1_500.jpg
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

F1 2013 Complete Edition, Got it for 15.30 from Asda with my mates staff discount, best thing was i grabbed the standard copy & was charged for one but given the recently released Complete Edition, Didn't realise till i was on the tram back & wondered where the DLC codes were.
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Arma 2 Complete for 6€

but its too bad that there are no servers for standard gaming and i dont like DayZ