Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Killer French Bread wrote:So if you ever saw a giant cardboard cutout of a woman with wings and a sword hovering over you in your local videogame shop - it was born from the hands of killer french bread.
That's disturbing...

Anyway, bought The Wonderful 101 off the e-Shop. It's still downloading due to my poor internet, though.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I bought The Wonderful 101 today ^_^ I've not played it yet, mind. Sorting some other bits and bobs out first.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle. ordered Thursday came today, now to await for the customs charge that always comes with not going for the cheapest shipping!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle. ordered Thursday came today, now to await for the customs charge that always comes with not going for the cheapest shipping!
How is it? Would a JoJo virgin appreciate/enjoy it?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:How is it? Would a JoJo virgin appreciate/enjoy it?
It's a solid enough fighting game, feels like a very first game though with lacking features. It's also has the usual CyberConnect2 love of being a game made by fans that put a lot of love into making sure the game represents the series well.

Even though it's well made it just oozes JoJo, I can't imagine someone not being a fan of the series enjoying the game too much and will just end up feeling confused by everything that's happening. It's a JoJo game for the fans by the fans.

[youtube]3uQQnk8GBSs[/youtube]

Though I guess if any of the excites you maybe the game is for you!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Thought I heard a thud half hour ago but I ignored it, just went to do me a drink & this was waiting for me, 2 days early, nice job Shopto :D

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Red Alert 3. Since I had Uprising from the Humble Bundle, I figured I might as well get the actual game.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning at the moment ^_^

It started off quite slow and boring to be honest, but it's picked up now that I can build stuff and customise my land however I want. Chickens, here I come!

I'm still playing games with p_nuk_uk though. We had been playing Payday 2 but we've kinda taken a break from that to move on to Diablo 3. Now we're trying to find a proper MMO to play together.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Picked up a 90 Day PS+ card from HMV y'day for £7.99, thought it was a bargain,

I then saw this tonight & i'm off in 5 mins to go collect the 2 i ordered as gifts :D

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/re ... iption.htm

£4.55 for 90 days, cheap as chips, well worth ordering & grabbing if you're after some, or are new to PS+.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Matty wrote:Picked up a 90 Day PS+ card from HMV y'day for £7.99, thought it was a bargain,

I then saw this tonight & i'm off in 5 mins to go collect the 2 i ordered as gifts :D

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/re ... iption.htm

£4.55 for 90 days, cheap as chips, well worth ordering & grabbing if you're after some, or are new to PS+.
Being done is never a good feeling.