Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3 & PS Vita)

£19.99 on PSN, or £17.99 with PS+ discount? Yeah, don't mind if I do, ta!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sonic Racer Transformed and DmC for PC. Also my Wizard Edition of Ni no Kuni was dispatched today, so should get that on Saturday (even though my estimated delivery date is tomorrow).
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Reknoc wrote:Sonic Racer Transformed and DmC for PC. Also my Wizard Edition of Ni no Kuni was dispatched today, so should get that on Saturday (even though my estimated delivery date is tomorrow).
Mine dispatched yesterday but I seem to be getting it on Tuesday? 0_o

Man...delivery options suck on Amazon. I have paid £2 extra to get Transformed early or on Launch Day once, but it came a day AFTER the launch date....such a joke since if I didn't pay the £2 I would have got it on the same day regardless.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Starlight wrote:Mine dispatched yesterday but I seem to be getting it on Tuesday? 0_o

Man...delivery options suck on Amazon. I have paid £2 extra to get Transformed early or on Launch Day once, but it came a day AFTER the launch date....such a joke since if I didn't pay the £2 I would have got it on the same day regardless.
I went first class, if it doesn't come on the estimated date you can just contact support and get refunded on the postage. I mean I only shell out on postage if it still means it's cheaper than picking it up at a store which it nearly always is (first class).
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

I picked up Sonic Generations and Max Payne 3 for the PS3 for £20
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Reknoc wrote:I went first class, if it doesn't come on the estimated date you can just contact support and get refunded on the postage. I mean I only shell out on postage if it still means it's cheaper than picking it up at a store which it nearly always is (first class).
I see. I tried to complain at Amazon for it but the damn Service can't be given any feedback. -_-

I got mine yesterday, and it is amazing! Love the books to bits!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

The book is amazing. Have to love the game as well, Drippy's accent is amazing. I shall try and use him to perfect my Scottish-Welsh-Geordie accent that I've never had!
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Gavvie wrote:The book is amazing. Have to love the game as well, Drippy's accent is amazing. I shall try and use him to perfect my Scottish-Welsh-Geordie accent that I've never had!
I actually thought that too!

Plus, Oliver and Esther seem to talk British bar the "Mom"....
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The game is full of accents. Not surprising really as the localisation director also worked on Dragon Quest VIII, which was also full of accents and sort of set the standard for accents in Dragon Quest (though non of the later ones were voiced and it made for some amazing text only dialog). Guy is clearly some sort of anglophile.

edit: speaking of Dragon Quest, this game is a lot closer to Level5's Dragon Quest (VIII, IX) games than it is to any of their own games. Though I feel Dragon Quest VIII was a lot more impressive graphically than Ni no Kuni is.
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

just pre-ordered myself a copy of Ghost Blade