Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Ah, lol. Thats why you buy from sellers with at least somewhat readable descriptions and decent reviews. :P
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Saw Rodea the Sky Soldier on the lonely shelves of a game store. Found out it was the last copy and figured I might as well grab it. Don't know much about it other than it's made by good ol' Yuji Naka and that not too many copies of the game were released. Don't have a Wii U but might clean my Wii some day and play the Wii version.

Anyone know if it's any good?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven for my 2DS
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Saw Rodea the Sky Soldier on the lonely shelves of a game store. Found out it was the last copy and figured I might as well grab it. Don't know much about it other than it's made by good ol' Yuji Naka and that not too many copies of the game were released. Don't have a Wii U but might clean my Wii some day and play the Wii version.

Anyone know if it's any good?
Looking at the reviews for it, apparently not. But you could risk it and see for yourself. Can't be worse than Sonic'06 :P
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Planet Robobot. I'm hyped for pink puffs in giant robots.
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

I finally picked up Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem for GameCube. XD Gonna be fun!
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

5 copies of Golf with your friends and Neptunia U for P

Such weeb trash but I love it.
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
MisschiefMajique
Level 2
Level 2

Post by MisschiefMajique »

Just getting Kira Kira Music Night imported. I don't need to read bloody japanese XD . I really liked the first one, it's the only rhythm game I'm good at.
[SUP]Chaos and Destruction <3[/SUP]
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

New shelf for my crap. Great investment. (some junk not pictured)

Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Got my first Lootcrate ever and it finally arrived today. I mainly got it because of the Overwatch merch but I liked the TF2 stuff too.
My Thoughts? Eh it's ok I guess. I'm sure the combined value of all the items is more than what you pay for the crate but I don't really care about half the items. I aint gonna wait the street fighter shirt that looks like shit and the rest of the items are mainly just going to sit around. The only item I actively ended up using is the Dota 2 mouse pad which isn't even a franchise I know anything about hahaha.