Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Got TITANFALL, didn't even really want TITANFALL but I thought "well I guess if I can find TITANFALL for around £30 I'll bite" and I did as simplycdkeys (good place for cheap digital games when greenmangaming fails you) had TITANFALL for £28. Which was less than I was expecting to get it for.
How do you find it? I tried it in a branch of GAME today. It felt competent enough, but I can't comment much further as FPSes aren't my speciality.

Obtained Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) today. It's downloading from the eShop as I type.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:How do you find it? I tried it in a branch of GAME today. It felt competent enough, but I can't comment much further as FPSes aren't my speciality.

Obtained Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) today. It's downloading from the eShop as I type.
It's a well made shooter similar to Call of Duty but manages to be fresh by having the sort of Parkour elements of Brink and GIANT ROBOTOS

Like, say what you will about Call of Duty, but it's a really well made shooter that's currently suffering because all the talent behind it left to make Titanfall. Mixing that with Brink was a really good idea, since Brink had some really good ideas but failed to capitalize on them, probably due to being in development hell.

also giant robots

giant robots fucking own

edit: oh yea, just to cement my new dudebro status I also bought Project Diva f on the Vita
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I bought GTA IV today. Wasn't going to at first but... Thought I might as well since I skipped V.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I bought GTA IV today. Wasn't going to at first but... Thought I might as well since I skipped V.
GTA 4 is absolute garbage, should have gone with 5
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

More new games:

Lightning Returns: FFXIII
Titanfall
Yoshi's New Island

All thanks to me purging my game collection and getting £263 - odd on a gift card.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Reknoc wrote:GTA 4 is absolute garbage, should have gone with 5
I quite liked IV myself for the setting.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:It's a well made shooter similar to Call of Duty but manages to be fresh by having the sort of Parkour elements of Brink and GIANT ROBOTOS

Like, say what you will about Call of Duty, but it's a really well made shooter that's currently suffering because all the talent behind it left to make Titanfall. Mixing that with Brink was a really good idea, since Brink had some really good ideas but failed to capitalize on them, probably due to being in development hell.

also giant robots

giant robots fucking own
See, I kind of want to not like it because of the ridiculous hype and the fact I'm not a massive FPS fap, but...Yeah, Giant Robots.
Reknoc wrote:edit: oh yea, just to cement my new dudebro status I also bought Project Diva f on the Vita
What's your favourite track so far and why is it "Nostalogic"?
mtwinny wrote:I quite liked IV myself for the setting.
SHOCK! Guy who lives in New York likes the game set in a city based on New York!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:See, I kind of want to not like it because of the ridiculous hype and the fact I'm not a massive FPS fap, but...Yeah, Giant Robots.
its sort of the gundam game i've always kinda wanted with the in and out of the mobile suit stuff. Which I guess does exist (with the F2P PS3 game and Operation Troy on 360, but they looked a bit pants).
Kaito-kun wrote:What's your favourite track so far and why is it "Nostalogic"?
w-why is it? it's not... I don't think I've even unlocked it yet. Hard to really think of a favourite of the ones I played since they all have the trauma of being totally shit at this game attached ._. really liked the first Luka song though.
Kaito-kun wrote:SHOCK! Guy who lives in New York likes the game set in a city based on New York!
I'd think the opposite is more likely to be true for most people, as games being set in other places would be more exotic instead the same shit you see everyday anyway.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I meant to write 5.
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

I've preordered Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes for PS4. I AM EXCITED!
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k